Release Notes for ServiceNow Connector 220.127.116.11
The current release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support references to low-level CIs in the application services by adding the followingtwo configuration parameters:
- lowLevelCiConfig:Map of CI types that can possibly have reference to a low-level CI, and the low-level types it refers to.
- lowLevelCiParentTypeQueryParam:For each configured low-level CI type, the parameter on which the reference is defined.
- Support for the outgoing relationships for low-level CI types by adding the followingconfiguration parameter:
- customCiTypeIdentifier:Regular expression to identify if a CI type is a user-defined type. Defaults to any type that starts with “u_”.