The xflow provides analysts the ability to understand the IT environment, prioritize work and make decisions. Data driven intelligence improves the productivity of the analyst and enables them to understand the workload for the day and the list of activities to be completed.
xFlow Interfaceprovides analysts the ability to understand the IT environment, prioritize work and make decisions. Data driven intelligence improves the productivity of the analyst and enables them to understand the workload for the day and the list of activities to be completed.
This section helps an analyst get started with the
xFlow Interfaceand includes the following topics:
: A ticket in the
xFlow Interfacecan be an incident or a request.
Access type is the primary component that controls the permission to access the
xFlow Interface. For example, a contact with
Customer/Employeecannot access the
xFlow Interface. Contact the administrator for access.
- Launch a supported web browser and enter thexFlow InterfaceURL.For example, http://<hostname>:<port number>
- Specify your CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM) username and password.
- (Optional) Select 'Remember Me' to save the username.
- ClickLog In.
Understand the Environment
This section helps you have a better understanding of the environment and how it works in concert with the
Weather enables an analyst to view the workload forecast for the day, based on the tickets assigned to the analyst, analyst groups, and the planned environmental changes.
Suggestions are provided to the analyst with a list of tickets to be actioned.
: Contact the administrator if the weather icon or Suggestions are not displayed on the
An analyst can click the weather icon to view the following details:
- Current weather.
- Weather range (Sunny, Cloudy, or Stormy)
- Criteria contributing to the weather.
- Weightage for each criteria.
- Suggestion based on the weather.
The following is an example of Stormy weather:
A red circle around the weather icon indicates that the weather is unread or has changed. The weather is refreshed based on the reindexing interval which is set by the administrator. The following is an example:
The icon displays all the notifications for the analyst that include:
- Ticket activities, events, and system actions on a ticket in the last seven days.
- Reminders for follow up on a ticket.
- Notifications as per the configuration by the administrator.
An unread notification is indicated by a red dot.
Click the notification icon to perform the following actions:
- Mark the notification as read.
- Navigate to the ticket details.
- ClickMark all as Readto mark all the notifications as read and to reset the notification count to zero.
The following example shows four unread notifications:
Team Messages allows you to post messages to multiple groups and individual group members.
: Team Messages only display the groups that the analyst is a member of.