As an administrator, you can enable (show) or disable (hide) the My Resources features in Service Point:
Follow these steps:
- Log in to CA SDM as an administrator.
- Navigate toAdministrationtab, selectxFlow Interface,Service Point, andConfigurations.
- In the Name column, select the desired tenant name to enable or disable the features.
- From theMy Resourcesdrop-down list, selectYESto show orNOto hide.
Add Features in Service Point
CA SDM Administrators can now add, view, and modify configurations or features for business users in Service Point. It helps administrators easily manage various capabilities of Service point and Virtual Analyst as described in this article.
To add feature configurations, perform the following steps:
- Login to the Classic SDM UI.
- Navigate toAdministrator,xFlow Interface,Service Point,Configurations,Default. Click theFeature Configurationstab, and click theAdd Featurebutton. ClickLook Up(Search icon) on the Name Field. ClickSearch.The feature list page is displayed.
- Add Features in Service PointFeatureDescriptionChat EngineAn Option to choose between Virtual Analyst and Live Chat Support.Chat with AnalystProvides an ability to enable/disable chat with an analyst in Service Point.Mask Analyst NameSpecify a preferred name to mask the Analyst name in Service Point.Chat IconUpload and save an icon of your choice. This icon will be used to launch the Chat interface. Recommended image dimensions in the range of 126x140 pixels.Prohibited File Type formats defined by SDM Administrators will not be used. To view the Prohibited File types, navigate to SDMAdministrationtab,Attachments Library,Repositories,ServiceDesk, right-click and selectView.Virtual Analyst Launch TextAdd a text of your choice for the Chat Interface. This text appears adjacent to the Chat Icon.Virtual Analyst NameName of the Virtual Analyst Service Bot. The default name provided with Service Point Virtual Analyst can be changed as per your requirement.Virtual Analyst Incident TemplateTemplate used while creating an incident through Virtual Analyst.Virtual Analyst Request TemplateRequest Template used while creating a request using Virtual Analyst.Virtual Analyst Auto CategorizationEnable/Disable Auto-Categorization while creating an incident or a request. When disabled, template category is used while creating a ticket. If enabled, Virtual Analyst uses smart search to identify ticket category.Allow Ticket EditControls the end-users' ability to edit the ticket in Service Point. When set toNo, ticket attributes cannot be modified in Service Point.
- Select any feature that you want to add from the displayed Feature List. Select or give a value to a feature. To add Chat Engine, selectVirtual Analystas the value. For example, feature“Chat with Analyst”can be configured as “Yes” “No”. When set toYes, it provides an ability to enable chat with an Analyst in Service Point.
- ClickSaveon the Create New Feature page.