CA PPM 15.3 Release Notes
Clarity PPM15.3 Release Notes include new and enhanced features, compatible hardware and software, patches, known issues, and resolved defects. Also provided is information about international support, training opportunities, and accessibility. This information helps you plan for the on-premise edition of this release.
New Resource Management Features
- Conversations with Attachments: You can now attach up to five files to conversations and replies while working with projects, tasks, resources, or investments. You can also add URLs with live links for other users to click.
- Filter by Resource OBS and Investment OBS: In theNew User Experience, you can now filter by organizational breakdown structure (OBS). You can staff resources and investments by applying a hierarchical Resource OBS or Investment OBS filter. For example, you can search for resources inside OBS units with options to include ancestors or descendants in the hierarchy. These new OBS filters are available on the Investments-to-Resources and the Resources-to-Investments views. Search for resources in the Resource OBS and search for projects in the Investment OBS.The following related new OBS features are also available:
- OBS tooltips for long unit names
- OBS breadcrumbs show the OBS levels
- OBSinfinite scrollingshows incremental sets of filtered units on scrolling to help you search through the filtered results
- Enhanced Filters:In the New User Experience, the following filters are enhanced to support multiple selections. Prior to this release they were single-select filters.
- Investment Manager
- Resource Manager
Note: In the Requests view, the Requested Manager field is now titled Resource Manager.
These enhanced filters, except Role, are available on the Investments-to-Resources view and the Resources-to-Investments views. The Role filter appears only on the Requests view.
- New Filters:The following new search filters are available in the Investments-to-Resources and Resources-to-Investments views on the new Staffing page:
- Primary Role: For example,architect.
- Employment Type: For example,employee,contractor, orpart-time.
- Investment Type: This filter also appears in the Requests view. By default, all of the following investment types appear:
- Other work
- Enter Supported Search Strings: The views also support direct entry of your search criteria. In the Investments-to-Resources view, you can now search using Investment ID and Investment Name. Similarly, in the Resources-to-Investments view, you can also search using Resource ID and Resource Name. You can also search using Role ID or Role Name in the Request view.
- Clear All Filters: A newClear Alloption is available to help you clear all previous selections within the filter.
- Allocation %: A new field is available on the Detail pane of the investment, role, or resource to allocate or edit default allocation of resources or roles.
- Filters Connected to Telescope Calendar: On the Resources-to-Investments view, when you filter the grids, you can see the aggregated allocation of the filtered resources or investments in the Telescope calendar.
- Global Forecast Rights:Two new global rights have been added to control access to the new Forecast check box and Forecast rate information on the Staffing page.Resource Forecast Rate - Viewallows you to view the resource forecast column on the Staffing page. Select the Forecast check box to include forecast rate information. You also have read-only access to view the Forecast Rate field for a resource or role.Resource Forecast Rate - Editallows you to edit the resource forecast column. This right also allows you to view and edit the Forecast rate field for a resource or role.
New Project Management Features
- Project Blueprints: You can speed the implementation of new projects with predefined blueprints. For example, define a standard blueprint with project details, similar to a template. Create a marketing project blueprint based on a copy of the standard blueprint. Define the sections, fields, visuals, and modules in that blueprint and apply its structure in future projects. For example, customize the new marketing project with Target Segments and Pilot Launch Date fields. Configure the blueprints over time and publish changes to associated project templates to update their structure. Users can create projects from templates that link to their associated blueprint. Because the blueprints evolve over time, the projects are never stale. They always align with the latest changes in your repository of official published blueprints.
- Project Links: TheNew User Experiencenow allows you to define and manage links to external sites from inside a project.
- Module Configuration:Ability to show or hide modules and reorder modules on a project blueprint for displaying on project tiles.
- View Project Performance Status with Visual Charts: As a scrum master or project manager, you can glance at a quick visual chart in theNew User Experienceto assess project performance. Application owners can apply these visuals to blueprints and publish them to multiple projects.
- Task Board:A new task board view is available for teams to visualize their project work.
- Open Tasks in a Gantt View or Scheduler from the: In this release, you can open a task from inside the new task list or task board in theNew User ExperienceNew User Experiencein your choice of scheduler view. You can view the task in a traditional Gantt chart, in Microsoft Project, or in CA Open Workbench.
- Document Collaboration for Tasks: You can now upload documents that are associated with a specific project task in theNew User Experience.
- Conversations with Attachments: You can now attach files to conversations and replies in the context of projects.
- Conversations with URLs: You can now paste http, https, ftp, sftp, www, and other URLs in conversations as active links. Other users can open those links in a new browser window or tab.
- Project Management - Navigate access right: You need this new global access right assigned to you in ClassicClarity PPMto allow menu access to the project management pages in theNew User Experience.
- Project Edit Rights Allow Editing of Projects: Any user (not just the project manager) with theProject - Editaccess right for the project can edit the values on the Details page in theNew User Experience.
- Project Details tab: The project details now appear in their own Details tab directly under the project.
- Auto Numbering for PMO Projects: By default, automatic numbering is enabled for projects in the PMO Accelerator.
- Enhanced Filters:A new search bar appears on the Projects page. To search for projects, you can filter by project manager and active status. You can also search for projects by entering a full or partial project name or ID.
New Financial Management Features
- As a financial analyst, you can select a cost plan from a list of plans from within each project.
- To analyze the data, you can view the detailed plan in grid view, just like a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- You can analyze the cost plan using different views such asPlanned,Planned to Actuals, Planned to Forecast,Actuals.
- You can personalize your view settings. You can use grid controls such as set column width, hide/show columns, pin columns. You can also filter column data based on specific filter criteria for text based or numeric data.
NOTE:Only cost plans are supported in read-only mode. Budget plans and benefit plans are not supported in the
New User Experience.
- With a single click on the actual cost, you can now review transactions for that particular actual cost within the cost plan.
New User Experience Settings and Messages
- Profile Page: On the Settings page, a new Profile page allows you to upload your avatar photo or image. Click the menu under your name at top right in theNew User Experience. For example,Hi, Nicole, SETTINGS, PROFILE.
- Improved System Messages: All system messages in theNew User Experiencenow have a new look. The messages remain visible as long as you position your mouse or pointing device over them. The following image shows the four types of messages that users might see as they work:
New Trending Data Available for Custom Reports
To help business analysts and report designers capture changes over time, the data warehouse now includes trending data. Administrators can schedule three new user-defined data warehouse ETL jobs for trending:
- Create Data Warehouse Trend
- Update Data Warehouse Trend
- Delete Data Warehouse Trend
Load Data Warehousejob runs, the latest data appears in the trending domain and tables. Report designers can create custom trending reports. Users can create their own ad hoc trending reports.
Snapshots of the following data are included in the data warehouse trending tables:
- Resource Data: Examples include resource manager, booking manager, and primary role.
- Investment Data: Examples include dates, status, and manager information.
- Resource Facts: Examples include costs, hours, and timesheet data.
- Investment Facts: Examples include costs, hours, totals, and variances.
- Investment Summary Facts: Examples include costs, percentages, variances, NPV, ROI, and other metrics.
- OBS Data: Examples include OBS level, type, and mapping.
CA PPM Trending Data, Jobs, and Reportsin the
Advanced Reportingsection of the English documentation.
- Automatically Lock User Accounts After 90 Days of Inactivity:A newadmin lockusercommand, associated query, and portlet are available for administrators. As a security measure, administrators can lock active user accounts that have not successfully logged in during the past 90 days. Administrators can view the locked accounts in the new Locked Users (90 Days Inactivity) portlet. SeePortlet Referencein the Reference section of the English edition of the documentation. To unlock valid users, seeChange the Status of a Resourcein Configure User Accounts and Access Rights.
- Single Job Governor:The application job processing on the background server is enhanced. The system does not allow multiple instances of the same job to run in parallel. When an instance of a job is already running, the system does not start a new instance. This enhancement eliminates duplicate concurrent jobs as explained in the following example scenario:
- You cancel a job.The job instance no longer appears in the user interface.
- The bg server continues to process the original job instance.
- The bg server, you, or another user schedules a new instance of the job.
- The first and second job instances now run in parallel simultaneously.This legacy behavior was not efficient and is prevented in this release. Before a new instance of a job starts, the application identifies whether another instance of the same job is already running. If it is not already running, the new job can start. If it is already running, the new instance does not continue.
- Legacy Health Report Replaced with New System Status Features: A new system health check and log analysis portlets are available inClarity PPM15.x. As a result, in this release CSA no longer includes the legacy health report. Those options were removed from the Overview page and the Servers page of CSA.
- Upgrade Enhancements: Upgrade enhancements help existing customers upgrade to the latest release. For example, the upgrade prompts will offer to save database backups for you. See CA PPM 15.3 Change Impact and Upgrade.
- BPM_ERRORS Table Management: In previous releases, the size of the BPM_ERRORS table typically expanded with debug statements and process details. To reduce the size of this table, the following enhancements have been made:
- A new pre-scheduled daily recurring instance of the Delete Process Instance job is included.
- A new setting is added in CSA that allows you to configure the level of logging that you want to see for process gel scripts using <gel:log>. As a default, only Error or fatal logs are persisted in BPM_ERRORS. Accordingly, only error messages appear on the UI. Messages that are not logged in BPM_ERRORS are not seen on the UI. You can change the default setting to allow logs for warnings and other informational messages so they also appear on the UI. For better performance, we recommend that you the keep the logging level at Error for BPM_ERRORS. SeeCSA: Maintain and Monitor CA PPMfor details.
- Jobs Monitor: As an administrator, view the new Jobs Monitor page to identify the background jobs that are currently running on each server. ClickAdministration,Security and Diagnostics,Jobs Monitor.
Advanced Reporting and Data Warehouse Enhancements
- Run or Schedule Jaspersoft Reports Directly From ClassicYou can run, schedule, check status, share, and view Jaspersoft Studio reports insideClarity PPM:Clarity PPM. The Reports and Jobs menu option provides an intuitive two-tab page for scheduling reports and jobs. Users can add their favorite reports to their own My Reports portlet and can also save their own report parameters. See Run, Schedule, and Share Reports.
- Enhanced User Role Synchronization: This release includes enhancements to synchronize Jaspersoft advanced reporting roles to correspondingClarity PPMaccess groups.
- A new Synchronize Jaspersoft Roles job is available that synchronizes Jaspersoft advanced reporting roles with correspondingClarity PPMaccess groups provided the role IDs match the access group IDs. The job runs successfully only if theAllow Jaspersoft Role synchronizationsystem option is selected.
- A new advanced reporting system option is available in the general settings. TheAllow Jaspersoft Role Synchronizationcheck box should be checked to execute theSynchronize Jaspersoft Rolesjob. This job is responsible for synchronizing Jaspersoft advanced reporting roles with their correspondingClarity PPMaccess groups provided the IDs of Jaspersoft Advanced reporting roles and access grups are same.SeeJobs Referenceand Configure General System Settings.
- Project To-Do Items in the Data Warehouse: To-Do items for tasks, phases, and milestones and related summary counts for tasks and assignments are now enabled for the data warehouse.
- Baseline Usage and Costare rolled up from child assignments to their parent investment. Data accuracy would be compromised if an assignment is deleted after you create a baseline. To prevent this potential issue, the application equates the summary and detail data with two new columns in the data warehouse investment summary facts table. The two columns, base_investment_total_cost and base_investment_total_hours, capture the correct total baseline amounts for the investment, even after baselined assignments are deleted.
- Accurate Investment Summary Facts Independent of Periodic Facts:Data warehouse users no longer need to configure their time slice requests to cover the length of the longest spanning project. New materialized views in the data warehouse sum the correct numbers covering the time span of the longest project. Users can now configure their time slices requests to span only their selected target reporting time period. Summary data can now include numbers that are not covered in the periodic data. For example, if a project spans longer than the time range covered by the periodic data, the summary data can include the numbers for the longer running project. (Note: The sum of the periodic data might not match the summary data. The periodic data reflects what is configured in the time slice requests. The summary data can reflect what might be outside of the time slicing ranges.)
- Summary Data for To Do Items: Summary data for To Do items has been added to the data warehouse at the project and task summary levels. Previously available only in the classic user interface (and data model), To Do items now appear in theNew User Experience. The data warehouse summary data includes the total number of open and completed To Do items on a task or project.
- Create Lookup Queries Directly Against the Data WareHouse: Data Warehouse is now available inClarity PPM, as a default data source for creating dynamic lookup queries. In this release, you can run Jaspersoft Studio reports from the classicClarity PPMuser interface. That feature includes creating report definitions and saving report parameters inClarity PPM. These parameters map with the input controls of corresponding reports in Jaspersoft. The input controls in Jaspersoft are based on theClarity PPMdata warehouse. Therefore, the parameters also need to be created inClarity PPMusing the data warehouse. See Configure Lookups.
- Advanced Reporting - Navigate Access Right Decoupled from Other Advanced Reporting Rights:To view the Advanced Reporting menu link in the classicClarity PPMinterface, users require theAdvanced Reporting – Navigateaccess right. Previously, by assigning any of the existing Advanced Reporting access right, theAdvanced Reporting – Navigateaccess right was also automatically assigned to the user. In this release, the assignment of theAdvanced Reporting - Navigateaccess right has been decoupled from the other Advanced Reporting access rights. Users are no longer able to see the Advanced Reporting menu link without theAdvanced Reporting - Navigateaccess right being granted specifically to them. Hence, new users will now see two global access rights under Administration, Organization and Access, Resources. For example, a report creator will have the following access rights assigned:
This is different from prior releases where users were assigned only one access right (for example,Advanced Reporting – Report Create) which also included the navigation right.
- Advanced Reporting – Report Create
- Advanced Reporting – Navigate
- Access the Data Warehouse Using OData: SaaS customers can now access the data warehouse using OData. Users can generate their own dashboards and reports using third-party business Intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau. A new Refresh Data Warehouse OData Model job is also available. Run the job to refresh the OData model in the data warehouse for entities added or removed as part of the Load Data Warehouse job. A new attribute (BI User ID) is available with the Resource object for implementing row-level security for accessing investment and resource data in reports. The new attribute is installed by the PMO Accelerator. See Configure OData Access to the Data Warehouse.
CA Agile Central Integration Enhancements
- Bidirectional Sychronization: When creating an integration direction withCA Agile Central, you can now select Bidirectional. Selecting this option synchronizes tasks in either direction provided the Synchronize flag is checked at the task level. Any tasks that you create inClarity PPMare synchronized withCA Agile Centralfeatures. Also, any features that you create inCA Agile Centralare synchronized withClarity PPMtasks. To learn more, seeIntegrate CA PPM with CA Agile Centralin the Add-Ins and Integrations section.
- Agile Time Tracking Template Enhancements: The default time tracking project template used for creating time tracking sub tasks under a new task is now available in both the Agile Central to PPM and the PPM to Agile Central integration directions. To learn more, seeIntegrate CA PPM with CA Agile Centralin the Add-Ins and Integrations section.
- Actions Menu Enhancements for Project Synchronization: You can synchronize the current project data withCA Agile Centralfrom the Actions menu. When you selectActions,Synchronize Agile Central, the application runs the Synchronize Agile Central job.
- SSO Support for: You can configure SSO for the timesheets integration in aClarity PPMTimesheets fromCA Agile CentralClarity PPMandCA Agile CentralSaaS environment. SSO allows team members to accessClarity PPMtimesheets fromCA Agile Centralwithout having to log in to CA PPM. SeeIntegrate CA PPM with CA Agile Centralin the English edition of this documentation.
- : In general, most instances of the Rally product name have been replaced with the new product name (CA Agile Central(Formerly Rally) RebrandingCA Agile Central). For example, theRally Synchronization Jobis renamed toSynchronize Agile Central.
- Proxy Server Support: You can connect toCA Agile Centralusing a proxy server in aClarity PPMon-premise environment. This release allows you to specify the proxy server, port, and login credentials.
- Agile Summary Fields are Data Warehouse Enabled: You can access the following Agile Summary fields from theClarity PPMdata warehouse. For example, you can run reports to access these common agile metrics for projects and tasks:
- Initiative ID
- Feature ID
- Agile State
- Agile Preliminary Estimate
- Agile Investment Category
- Agile Risk Score
- Agile Value Score
- WSJF Score
- Agile Refined Estimate
- Agile Planned Start
- Agile Planned Finish
- Agile Release
- Agile Actual Start
- Agile Actual Finish
- Agile Milestones
- Estimated Story Points
- Accepted Story Points
- % Done by Agile Plan Estimate
- Estimated User Stories
- Accepted User Stories
- % Done by Story Count
Classic PPM features in the SaaS edition of CA PPM are FedRAMP-ready for public sector customers. CA has passed the rigorous cloud software security testing requirements of the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP). CA PPM SaaS has achieved FedRAMP-Ready status with this pivotal federal agency.
Features Not Available in FedRAMP Environments: The following features are not available in the FedRAMP edition of
- CA PPMNew User Experience
- HTML and Interactive portlets (from the Classic PPM Studio user interface, content packages, or any other method)
- REST API
- ODATA Access to the Data Warehouse
- CA PPM Mobile Time Manager app
- Jaspersoft Mobile app
- Jaspersoft Studio
- SQL Tags in GEL scripts
Automatically Lock User Accounts After 90 Days of Inactivity:As a security measure, PPM SaaS FedRAMP administrators can lock user accounts that have not successfully logged in within the past 90 days. This feature was designed exclusively for FedRAMP environments of CA PPM SaaS. It is not supported in standard SaaS environments; however, the feature is also available as an admin command in the on-premise edition of CA PPM.
Administrators can view the locked accounts in the new Locked Users (90 Days Inactivity) portlet. See
Portlet Referencein the Reference section of the English edition of the documentation. To unlock valid users, see
Change the Status of a Resourcein Configure User Accounts and Access Rights.
REST API Support
Clarity PPMincludes a REST API; however, it is not supported for customers or partners at this time. The use of the REST API is primarily limited to CA PPM engineering teams. Our strategy is to focus on developing robust APIs as we design our
New User Experience. As we make architectural improvements, add capabilities, and optimize performance, we are also improving the API. We review our strategy every release and plan to make the API publicly available as soon as possible.
Project Attributes No Longer Available in REST API
The following attributes no longer include an API alias and are no longer available in the REST API:
- Page Layout
- Project Category
Hardware and Software Compatibility Requirements
: This release supports only the specified versions. The appearance of a given dot release followed by "or higher" or "and newer updates" indicates a strong likelihood for compatibility; however, new third-party software cannot be guaranteed to remain compatible. Updates to future releases might not be compatible. For example, the stated supported version is 12.1. You might be able to apply 188.8.131.52 or 12.1.1 without problems; however, 12.2 might fail and require that you roll back to 12.1.
Specifications: Integrated Servers
The following table lists the supported software for servers integrating with
Single Sign-On Server
CA Single Sign-On 12.52 SP01 CR01 or 12.51 CR05 (SAML v2.0)
Supports any LDAP v3 compliant directory server such as CA Directory, Microsoft Active Directory, NetIQ eDirectory, Oracle Internet Directory, and Oracle Directory Server.
(We do not support LDAP Active Directory with multiple domains.)
SharePoint Server 2013 (64-bit) SP1 Enterprise Edition (1)
Clarity PPMSharePoint connector version 2.3. In May 2018, we dropped support for the integration of any release of CA PPM with any version of SharePoint. The grace period for support of existing integrations ends May 31, 2019.
Specifications: Agile Applications
The following table lists the originally supported versions of agile applications that integrate with
As of August 2018, the integration of any release of CA PPM with any on-premise edition of CA Agile Central (formerly Rally) is no longer supported. CA PPM and CA Agile Central SaaS integrations are recommended.
CA Agile Central
CA Agile CentralOn-Premise Edition 2016.1
CA Agile CentralEnterprise(2)
CA Agile CentralUnlimited
- Supported with WSAPI version 3.0 minimum.
- CA Agile CentralEnterprise is only supported if Portfolio Manager is also purchased.
Specifications: Client-Side Components
The following table lists the supported software for client computers accessing
Apple Mac OS
Third-party SOAP Integration Toolkits
- Using multiple versions of third-party software concurrently is not supported and can cause out-of-sync and compatibility issues. CA Technologies supports only versions of third-party software that the vendor supports.
- New Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge releases might be supported with minimal testing after being released.
- Java 8 Runtime is required for the XML Open Gateway (XOG) Client.
- CA JDBC Adapter 184.108.40.206 or higher is required only for custom report development. Since March 2018, new editions of Jaspersoft Studio are available to work with Jaspersoft 6.4.2 patch 220.127.116.11 or higher.
- The Microsoft Project (MSP) interface requires .NET Framework 4.5.1 or higher. MSP support includes the following limitations:
- Microsoft Project 2013 is only supported for the legacyClarity PPMMSP driver.
- Microsoft Project 2013 SP1 and 2016 are only supported for the newClarity PPMMSP driver. Microsoft Project 2013 SP1 and 2016 require the Microsoft February 2016 patches. See the Microsoft Knowledge Base articles KB3114739 for 2013 SP1 and KB3114714 for 2016. Updated patch information is also available from CA Support.
- ForClarity PPMproject dependencies information to export completely to the Predecessors column in MSP with the new driver, verify that that the same language (for example, Spanish) is selected in all the following applications:
- Windows OS
- MS Projects
- Language Format in control panel
- Microsoft Office 365 2013 and 2016 are supported.Clarity PPMalso supports the Click-to-Run virtualization option; however, Microsoft Project is not supported with this option.
- Support Type of Compatible.
- To view reports that are exported in PDF format.
- Support for Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is provided for Excel and PowerPoint, but not for Microsoft Project Pro.
- Open Workbench is supported on Windows 10; however, mobile devices, tablets, and hybrid devices such as Surface Pro are not supported due to screen resolution constraints.
Specifications: CA Clarity Mobile Time Manager 2.0
The following table includes the mobile operating system (OS) platforms that are supported for the CA Clarity Mobile Time Manager mobile app.
(1) Update your mobile device to the latest supported OS. For example, your mobile tablet might support Android OS 6.0.1 while your phone supports Android OS 7.1. If a new update for iOS or Android OS is available, install it to protect your device.
Change History (
Clarity PPMRelease 15.3.00)
Server Java Runtime
CA Clarity Mobile Time Manager
CA Agile Central(formerly Rally)
(1) After the initial GA release of 18.104.22.168 in Sep 2017, about six months later in March 2018, Jaspersoft 6.4.2 maintenance release was issued. After June 2018, CA PPM 15.3 only supports Jaspersoft 6.4.2 patch 22.214.171.124 or higher.
FIPS Operating Mode Restrictions
Clarity PPMis FIPS-compliant. A new Bouncy Castle Cryptography Package for FIPS replaces the RSA B-SAFE FIPS provider from previous releases.
When you upgrade from release 13.0 through release 14.1 to the current release, the following add-ins upgrade themselves:
- PMO Accelerator
- CA Agile Planning
If you are upgrading from any release prior to 13.0 to the current release, upgrade all installed add-ins.
- Starting with release 13.3, a new installation process is required for add-ins, accelerators, and connectors. SeeInstalling and Upgradingin the English edition of the documentation.
- The following add-ins, accelerators, and connector releases are compatible with this release:Add-in, Accelerator, or ConnectorReleasePMO Accelerator15.3Application Portfolio Management (APM) Add-in15.3Agile Add-In15.3Earned Value Manager2.0.3Accelerator for PRINCE22.0.2Accelerator for the PMBOK2.0.6Accelerator for New Product Development2.0.4Connector for Microsoft SharePoint 20133.0.0CA Agile Planning14.1
Add-Ins Not Available for New and Upgrading Customers
The following add-ins are no longer available for new customers and upgrading customers. For complete details, see the End of Life Announcement on the CA PPM product support page.
Accelerator or Connector
End of Life Date
Business Relationship Manager (BRM) Accelerator
June 30, 2016
Clarity PPMCatalyst Connector
June 30, 2016
CA Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management (APM) Connector
June 30, 2016
Connector for CA Unicenter Service Desk and CA Software Change Manager
June 30, 2016
PPM Essentials Accelerator
June 30, 2016
June 30, 2016
Supported Upgrade Paths
For information about supported upgrade paths, see
Change Impact and Upgradeand
Installing and Upgrading.
Patches and Solutions (Published Fixes)
We recommend that you review the Solutions and Patches that Technical Support provides on the Download Center Page of CA Support Online. You can review the solutions and patches and any prerequisite published fixes that are required for your product release.
Knowledge Base (KB) Articles
See CA PPM 15.3 Resolved Defects in the English edition of the documentation.
Java Runtime Environment Defects
The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is updated frequently with fixes for security issues, including issues that are unknown at the time
Clarity PPMis released. To ensure that you have the latest fixes, we recommend that you download the most recent JDK.
internationalizedproduct is an English product that operates correctly on local language versions of the required operating system and required third-party products, and supports local language data for input and output. Internationalized products also support the ability to specify local language conventions for date, time, currency, and number formats.
translatedproduct (sometimes referred to as a
localizedproduct) is an internationalized product that includes local language support for the user interface of the product and local language default settings for date, time, currency, and number formats.
The product is localized in 20 languages and supports over 100 regional settings for date, time, and number formatting. This release introduces support for Korean.
The user interface is now available in the following languages:
Classic User Interface
New User Experience
Online Help is a subset of the full documentation. No login is required to view the public portion of online help for business users. The full documentation set is only available in English and requires that users register and log in to view all content (public and restricted).
CA Education offers many training solutions for
Clarity PPM. One important course you may consider explains the CA Productivity Accelerator (CA PA). To learn more about the training offerings, see the CA Education website at http://ca.com/education.
CA Technologies is committed to ensuring all customers can successfully use its products and supporting documentation to accomplish business tasks.
Clarity PPMprovides standard user assistance features. The software also inherits the accessibility features of the operating system, browser, and device that you are using. To learn more, see CA PPM User Accessibility Features.