XOG: Transaction Class
Use the transaction class XOG object to view inbound and outbound transaction class instances.
Read and Write XML Files
The following XML files are included:
- transactionclass_read.xml. Use this file to export transaction class instances fromClarity PPM.
- transactionclass_write.xml. Use this file to import transaction class instances that were previously exported fromClarity PPM.
The following explicit read filters are used:
- transclassDefines the transaction class name.
- transtypeDefines the transaction class type.
- descriptionDefines the transaction class descriptions.
- shortdescDefines the summary of the transaction class description.
The following errors can be thrown:
- Description or short description is out of bound.
Mappings for the following schema tag name is provided:
- Transaction Class
Transaction Class (transactionclass) Schema Tag
The transaction class tag is part schema mapping for the transaction class XOG object and has the following attributes:
- transactionclassRequired. Defines the unique transaction class name.Table and Column:TRANSACTIONCLASSType:String
- transactiontypeRequired. Defines the transaction type for the transaction class.Values:Q, L, X, and MTable and Column:RESOURCE_TYPEType:String
- descriptionRequired. Defines the description of the transaction class.Table and Column:DESCRIPTIONType:String
- shortdescRequired. Defines the summary of the transaction class description.Table and Column:SHORTDESCType:String