Use the subscription XOG object to view inbound and outbound department subscription attributes.
Read and Write XML Files
The following XML files are included:
- subscription_read.xml. Use this file to export department subscription attributes fromClassic PPM.
- subscription_write.xml. Use this file to import department subscription attributes that were previously exported fromClassic PPM. Entity, department, and service must exist inClassic PPM.
The following explicit read filters are used:
- departmentIdThe code of the department for which the subscriptions should be read out.
The errors are thrown based on the following checks:
- Required fields. Ensures that all required fields have values.
- Entity. Checks if the entity is valid and exists.
- Department. Checks if the department is valid and exists.
- Service. Checks if the service is valid and exists.
Subscription Schema Tag
The subscription tag is part of the schema mapping for the subscription XOG object. This is a placeholder tag for multiple subscriptions.
There can be zero or more subscription elements, with each having an optional keymetrics element. Here are the attributes of a subscription element:
- sla_violationsDefines the number of SLA violations.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.sla_violationsType:Integer
- sla_violations_thDefines the threshold for SLA violations.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.sla_violations_thresholdType:Integer
- incidentsDefines the number of incidents.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.incidentsType:Integer
- incidents_thresholdDefines the threshold for incidents.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.incidents_thresholdType:Integer
- change_ordersDefines the number of change orders.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.change_ordersType:Integer
- chargesDefines the total charges (from chargebacks) against the investment (service) for this subscription.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.chargesType:Integer
- cust_satisfactionDefines the customer satisfaction rating for this subscription.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.customer_satisfactionType:Integer
- total_usersDefines the total number of users utilizing this subscription.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.total_usersType:Integer
- active_usersDefines the number of active users utilizing this subscript.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.active_usersType:Integer
- page_hitsDefines the page hits as captured for this subscription if applicable.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.page_hitsType:Integer
- entityIdRequired. Defines the entity to which the service belongs.Table and Column:Derived attribute.Type:String
- departmentIdRequired. Identifies the subscribing department.Table and Column:DPT_SUBSCRIPTIONS.department_idType:String
- serviceIdRequired. Defines the identifier that makes it unique in combination with the table_name column.Table and Column:pk_idType:String
The keymetrics element consists of zero or more keymetric elements. This element contains an optional targetCurve and an actualCurve and may have zero or more CustomInformation elements. This tag has the following attributes:
- metrics_codeRequired. Code of the metric.Table and Column:DPT_KEYMETRICS.METRIC_CODEType:String
- metrics_codeOptional.Table and Column:DPT_KEYMETRICS.NAMEType:String
targetCurve and actualCurve Schema Tag
The curve elements contain segment objects which specify target metrics and actual metrics over a period of time.