Use the Notification XOG object to view inbound and outbound configurable notification templates.
Read and Write XML Files
The following XML files are included:
- notification_read.xml. Use this file to export notification templates fromClassic PPM.
- notification_write.xml. Use this file to import notification templates that were previously exported fromClassic PPM.
The following explicit read filters are used:
- functionalAreaCodeDefines the functional area code that refers to the notification template. The values can be obtained from the CMN_LOOKUPS_V table with lookup_type set to ‘NOTIFICATION_TYPE’.
- notificationCodeDefines the ID of the notification.
- languageCodeDefines the language code of the notification for extracting the name and description fields. This parameter is not required if reading the notification in all languages.
No errors are thrown. If the filter includes invalid values, no records are read.
Mappings for the following schema tag names are provided.
Notification Schema Tag
The notification tag is part of the schema mapping for the notification XOG object. This tag has the following attributes:
- notificationCodeRequired. Defines the code for the notification template.Table and Column: CMN_NOTIFICATIONS.NOTIFICATION_CODEType: String
- functionalAreaCodeRequired. Defines the functional area code that refers to the notification template.Table and Column: CMN_NOTIFICATIONS.FUNCTIONAL_AREA_IDType: String
- isCustomizedIdentifies if the notification template is customized or not.Table and Column: CMN_NOTIFIACTIONS.IS_CUSTOMIZEDType: Boolean
- notificationNameDescRequired. Defines the name and description of the notification template.Table and Column: CMN_CAPTIONS_NLS.NAME and DESCRIPTIONS with TABLE_NAME mapped to CMN_NOTIFICATIONSType: String
- notificationSubjectBodyRequired. Defines the subject and message body text of the the notification template.Table and Column: CMN_CAPTIONS_NLS.NAME and DESCRIPTIONS with TABLE_NAME mapped to CMN_NOTIFICATIONS.Type: String