The security functions are found in the Functions tab on the Maintain Security window. The following security functions are available:
Test Data Managersecurity functions are found in the Functions tab on the Maintain Security window. The following security functions are available:
- Initial WindowsWindows accessible at start-up before security checked.
- Unsecured WindowsWindows always accessible when required.
- Test Data Repository ConnectionWindows required to alter the Test Data Repository connection.
- Test Data Repository SQL WindowSQL Window for the Test Data Repository connection
- Data Source ConnectionWindows required to alter the Data Source connection
- Data Source SQL WindowSQL Window for the Data Source connection
- Data Target ConnectionWindows required to alter the Data Target connection
- Data Target SQL WindowSQL Window for the Data Target connections
- Check RelationshipsCheck Relationships against data
- Generate RelationshipsGenerate Relationships between tables
- Data DefinitionDefine data within a Test Case
- Data DesignData Design
- Maintain Object TagsMaintain Tags for grouping Registered Tables and Columns together
- View Publish LogsView logs for Publish Jobs
- Publish DataPublish a Publish Level of Test Cases to File or Database
- Maintain Permitted ValuesMaintain a list of Permitted Values for a Column
- Actions on Registered TablesAllows actions on Registered Tables
- Register TablesStore details of selected tables, columns, indexes, and foreign keys in the Test Data Repository
- Maintain PolicyMaintain Selection Policy for Archiving
- Tester Self ServiceAllows access to the Tester Self-Service functionality in the CA TDM Portal. This security function is applicable only for the CA TDM Portal.
- Add Links to All Levels From PublishCreate a link between a variable group and any data hierarchy object below the publish level (Publish Level) within a Project.
- Add Link to ProjectCreate a link between a variable group and a Project.
- Add Link to Publish LevelCreate a link between a variable group and a publish level (Publish Level) data hierarchy object within a Project.
- Copy ObjectCopy data hierarchy objects within a Project.
- Delete ObjectDelete data hierarchy objects from a Project.
- Delete Project LinkDelete the link between a variable group and a Project.
- Edit ObjectCreate and modify data hierarchy objects within a Project.
- Maintain ProjectCreate, modify and delete Projects and versions.
- Project ManagerSelect current context.
- Repair ObjectRepair the selected data hierarchy object.
- Upgrade ObjectUpgrade the selected data hierarchy object.
- Verify ObjectVerify that the selected data hierarchy object is valid.
- SubsetWork with data subsets.
- Transformation MapsTransformation maps for columns that contain sensitive information.
- Advanced LayoutsManage advanced file layouts.
- Users and GroupsMaintain Groups and the functions that the groups can access, and Users and the Groups they are in
- Create XML REP ProfileCreate a rep.xml file to control logging in to the Test Data Repository
- Authorize Remote PublishAuthorize submitted Publish Jobs
- Set Support Email AddressSet the address to which Support Emails are sent
- SettingsSettings that affect the behavior ofTest Data Manager
- Data ToolsCompare data in tables.
- OracleOracle utilities.
- Attach FileAttach a file.
- Reconcile TablesReconcile table and index definitions.
- All PairsInsert data using "All Pairs."
- Reference DataMaintain reference data.
- Data FunctionsMaintain data functions.
- Repository MaintenanceMaintain repository.
- Test MatchTest Matching
- Data ProfilerData Profiler
- ER DiagrammerDiagrammer
- ALM IntegrationIntegration with ALM.
- RESTIntegration with REST.