The seed list in the repository database is stored in the gtrep_reference_data table. uses this data for synthetic data generation.
The seed list in the repository database is stored in the gtrep_reference_data table.
Test Data Managementuses this data for synthetic data generation.
How you browse and edit seed lists depends on the component:
- Open Datamaker and clickTools, Maintain Seed Data.
- Browse the seedtables directory in the Fast Data Masker installation directory, for example:C:\Program Files\Grid-Tools\FastDataMasker\seedtables\
Datamaker ships with the following seed data included:
- International person names
- Job titles
- SSN, HIC, and EIN codes
- International postal codes and city names
- Country names
- International addresses and street names
- BIC codes
- Credit card types and numbers
- Currency codes
- Names of days and months
- Bank transaction types
- Phone numbers
- and more.