File Packages available
To use TDM Portal on Linux or other platforms, it is necessary to execute a docker-compose.yml file (or multiple docker-compose*.yml files), that creates a Docker network of containers. For more information, see .
To use TDM Portal on Linux or other platforms, it is necessary to execute a
docker-compose.ymlfile (or multiple
docker-compose*.ymlfiles), which creates a Docker network of containers. For more information, see Docker-compose files.
You need either to have an Oracle database available to your Docker network, or to Create an Oracle database container.
Download or create your own Docker images
There are 3 zipped file packages available for installation. From each one, you can get or build Docker images.
The process to build Docker images is for Advanced users.
For more information, see Build your own Docker images.
Note on EULA
In each scenario below, it is necessary to unzip the relevant
.zipfile, and untar the
.tgzfile that the zip file contains. You should then run
install.shto agree with the EULA and extract the contents of
install.zip. You cannot extract the contents of
Execution of the
install.shscript constitutes agreement with the terms of this EULA.
File Packages Available
The following two file packages are available, from which you can get or build Docker images:
- Packages with pre-built Docker images
- CA TEST DATA MANAGER PORTAL FOR DOCKER (IMAGE BUNDLE) <version_number>This package contains the following files:
- EULA (in .txt and .rtf formats).
- Zipped Docker images
- Sample Docker compose files
- Readme file
- Package to build your own Docker imagesYou can use the package fileCA TEST DATA MANAGER PORTAL FOR DOCKER (IMAGE KIT) <to build your own TDM Portal Docker images. This process is for advanced users.version_number>For more information, see Build your own Docker images.
Pulling the Docker Images
Follow this procedure to pull the Docker Images from the Broadcom Download Center.
- Access the following URL and enter valid credentials to download Broadcom software: https://casupport.broadcom.com/download-center/download-center.html.
- Type TEST DATA MANAGER into the search bar, and click the TEST DATA MANAGER tile.
- Click on the Key icon next to the Test Data Manager SKU of your desired version.
- Download Docker-compose files.
- Pull the docker images fromtdm.packages.broadcom.comby following the instructions in theDownloading through Tokenscreen.Execute the commanddocker imagesto check that the images are in your Docker registry.
- Copy the downloaded tar file to the target machine.
- Run the following command to extract the tar file:tar -xzf <tar name>.tar
- After a successful pull operation, you can customize and execute thedocker-compose.ymlfile from this package.
Image Bundle Package
Download Docker images, and make these Docker images available to the Docker network (with the
Follow these steps:
- DownloadCA TEST DATA MANAGER PORTAL FOR DOCKER (IMAGE BUNDLE) <from support.broadcom.com.version_number>
- Unzip the file package you download.This contains the fileTDM_Portal_docker-<version_number>.tgz.
- Untar TDM_Portal_docker-<.tgz with the following command:version_number>tar -xzf TDM_Portal_docker-<version_number>.tgz
- Runinstall.sh.A prompt asks you to accept the license agreement.
- To accept the license agreement, pressy.The script extracts the contents ofinstall.zip.
- Load each Docker image to the local Docker image repository, with the following commands:gunzip -c ./TDM_images/orientdb/orientdb-2.2.33.tgz | docker loadgunzip -c ./TDM_images/tdmtools/tdmtools-<version>.tgz | docker loadgunzip -c ./TDM_images/tdmweb/tdmweb-<version>.tgz | docker loadgunzip -c ./TDM_images/action-service/action-service-<version>.tgz | docker loadgunzip -c ./TDM_images/masking/masking-<version>.tgz | docker loadgunzip -c ./TDM_images/messaging/messaging-<version>.tgz | docker load
- Now that the Docker images are available to Docker, you can customize and execute one of the following docker-compose files:
- docker-compose.ymlUse this docker-compose.yml file if you have an Oracle database on which to store thegtreprepository.
- docker-compose-ora.ymlUse this docker-compose.yml file if you wish to create an Oracle container on your Docker network.