This release includes all cumulative maintenance up to 6.0.1 plus the following enhancements:
This release includes all features and cumulative maintenance up to 6.0.0 plus the following new features and enhancements
- Added support for a TLS1.2 encrypted connection between AAI and a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Improved prediction engine performance.
- Improved batching of deletes during the automated database maintenance processing.
- Added anexamplesfolder in the root of the AAI installation with examples of Rest API calls for Subscription Services.
- The next generation web user interface (i.e.http://localhost:8080/termawebui) is available by default. System parameter changes no longer required to enable!
- Added support for user-specified initial state for a new AutoSys job
- Improved support for custom start time conditions for IWS
- Improved handling of latencies for IWS schedulers
- Improved prediction for IWSz jobstreams
- Added additional support for run cycle groups
- Added support forMaximum Jobstream Run Duration. This option limits job runs in a jobstream run to those runs within the given time duration preceding the end of a target job run
- Added a system parameter (customConditionGenConnTimeout(default=60)) to allow the timeout value for Custom Condition Generator Rest API calls to be configured
Additional Security Vulnerabilities Resolved
Resolved by upgrading jackson-databind to 220.127.116.11
Resolved by upgrading spring-webmvc to 4.3.15
Resolved by upgrading xstream to 1.4.12
Resolved by upgrading netty to 4.0.56.Final
Resolved by upgrading jython to 2.7.2
Resolved by removing xmllib