These are the bug fixed for AAI version 6.0.1
The following known issues apply to
Automic Automation Intelligence
- Fixed an issue with the publishedJobStreamRunsTransitionedtopic where a transitionType of REPLACED_BY_REAL_RUN was missing thesupercedingJobStreamRunId.
- Fixed an issue where unselecting the 'Make this jobstream available for monitoring and alerts' for jobstreams did not actually remove the jobstream from Monitoring.
- Theexport.pyscript has been deprecated and removed from batch/examples.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Job Dependency Graph panel from displaying properly
- Resolved an issue that prevented correct displaying of jobstream runs in the Analysis panel whenclient.showJobstreamRunAsEndTime=true.
- Moved thefeatureToggle.alertsServiceandfeatureToggle.appLandscapeServiceparameters fromhidden named parameterstoless commonly configured
- Resolved an issue with the Configuration tool that resulted in locking out the AAI DB user due to too many failed login attempts when the AAI-stored password for the user was not correct.
- Correctly handle ON_ICE predictions for each AutoSys version.
- Resolved an issue that prevented multiple custom job dependencies from being added to an AutoSys job that had an existing AutoSys job dependency.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in a persistent constraint violation while writing to the JobStreamRun_JobRun table.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in automatically generated AutoSys/IWSz cross-instance job dependencies being incorrectly removed.
- Fixed an issue with wiring of historical jobstream runs for IWSz.
- Eliminated an IllegalArgumentException that occurred when events were received for a job in a Pending state. The runs will be saved, but no prediction will be done.
- Resolved a persistent failure while updating Tidal job runs due to an incorrect regex substitution that resulted in a string overflow while processing file job dependencies.