Create User Accounts with Basic Access
The PAMUsers default group grants access to the Home tab and the Reports tab, and read-only access to the Library tab and the Operations tab. A user with only PAMUsers access can become familiar with the product, but cannot create or configure objects.
The PAMUsersdefault group grants access to the
Hometab and the
Reportstab, and read-only access to the
Librarytab and the
Operationstab. A user with only PAMUsers access can become familiar with the product, but cannot create or configure objects.
Use this group as the basis for custom groups.
Follow these steps:
- Browse toCA Embedded Entitlements Manager(CA EEM) and log in.
- Click theManage Identitiestab.
- ClickNew User.
- In theNamefield, type the user ID to assign to the user account.
- ClickAdd Application User Details, then click>to move PAMUsers to theSelected User Groups.
- Enter the global user details.
- Type and verify a password.Users can log in to CA EEM with theirCA Process Automationcredentials and can change their password.
- (Optional) Complete the remaining fields on theNew Userpage.
- ClickSave, then clickClose.
- ClickLog Out.