Summary of enhancements, fixes, and open issues.
CA Process Automationis designed to speed the delivery of IT services while helping to remove manual errors. By defining, automating, and orchestrating processes across organizational silos that use disparate systems,
CA Process Automationhelps improve your productivity while enforcing standards. You can automate IT processes across multiple organizations and systems, reduce service delivery time, and enforce standards and compliance policies across departments.
Review the Release Notes before you install or upgrade to
CA Process Automation04.3.05.
CA Process AutomationProduct Page
The Product Page includes the following information to supplement this DocOps Platform:
- The latest ca-process-automation.aspx product news
- Product status, including third-party software and operating system compatibilities that were released after publication of this DocOps Platform
- Knowledge Base updates
Support Engagement Guidelines
- The core product installation reports errors.
- The product abends, reports errors, fails to initialize, or exhibits degraded performance.
- Core product functionality does not perform consistently with the information in the DocOps Platform.
- You have a question about upgrading from a previous release or about ca-process-automation.aspx integration with otherCA Technologiesproducts.
CA Technologiescan also help you with the following items:
- Using ca-process-automation.aspx functionality to complete specific tasks
- Guidance regarding best practices for using ca-process-automation.aspx
- Implementing ca-process-automation.aspx in your environment
- Making the application work consistently with your defined workflow
- Troubleshooting a process that you built
Use the following resources for assistance in these situations:
Supported CA Process Automation Releases