uniexpcommand exports the settings from a company to a XML file. The filters can be used to target the parameters to export.
uniexp -area <val> -company <val> -file <val> -login <val> -mshost <val> -msport <val> -node <val> -pwd <val> -pwdfile <val> [-appl <val>] [-book <val>] [-bv <val>] [-bvdep] [-cal <val>] [-calnotpl] [-caltpl] [-class <val>] [-dom <val>] [-full] [-help] [-jc <val>] [-jemu <val>] [-jeses <val>] [-jeupr <val>] [-jeuser <val>] [-mu <val>] [-overwrite] [-que <val>] [-res <val>] [-rul <val>] [-ses <val>] [-ssl] [-summary] [-trig <val>] [-tsk <val>] [-tskmu <val>] [-tsknotpl] [-tskses <val>] [-tsktpl] [-tskupr <val>] [-upr <val>] [-user <val>] [-vses <val>] [-vupr <val>]
The mandatory parameters can target a Dollar Universe environment where the settings should be extracted. The optional parameters can filter the objects to extract or define the extraction options.
- -appl <val>Optional. Filter by Application.
- -area <val>Mandatory. Dollar Universe Area the object must be extracted from: X, S, I or A.
- -book <val>Optional. Filter by runbook (version 6).
- -bv <val>Optional. Filter by business view.
- -bvdepOptional. Used with -bv, exports the Business View dependencies, such as deploying with UVC.
- -cal <val>Optional. Filter by calendar, all types (template or not).
- -calnotplOptional. Only usable with –cal. For exporting only non-template calendars.
- -caltplOptional. Usable with –cal only. For exporting template calendars exclusively.
- -class <val>Optional. Filter by class.
- -company <val>Mandatory. Dollar Universe Company the objects must be extracted from.
- -dom <val>Optional. Filter by domain.
- -file <val>Mandatory. Full name of the XML file, export result.
- -fullOptional. Extracts all the objects without a filter (by default, no object is extracted). For example: -upr="UPR*" -user="*du*" -full extracts:
For example: -upr="UPR*" -user="*du*" extracts:
- All Uprocs starting with “UPR”
- All user containing "du"
- All other objects
-full extracts all the objects except DQM queues to ensure the consistency of the command between a V5 node (for which DQM does not always exist) and a v6 node (for which DQM always exists). The parameter -que "*" should be added if you want to export as well the batch queues.
- All Uprocs starting with "UPR"
- All users containing "du"
- -helpOptional. Displays online help.
- -jc <val>Optional. Filter by job chain.
- -jemu <val>Optional. Filter by Management Unit of the job events.
- -jeses <val>Optional. Filter by session of the job events.
- -jeupr <val>Optional. Filter by Uproc of the job events.
- -jeuser <val>Optional. Filter by user of the job events.
- -login <val>Mandatory. UVMS login account. This account must be declared in UVMS as a “Login” and have the reading rights on the Dollar Universe node targeted by the extraction.
- -mshost <val>Mandatory. UVMS hostname the Dollar Universe node is declared on.
- -msport <val>Mandatory. UVMS port number.
- -mu <val>Optional. Filter by Management Unit.
- -node <val>Mandatory. Dollar Universe node the objects must be extracted from.
- -overwriteOptional. If the object exists already in the targeted file, by default it is not replaced except if this parameter is specified.
- -pwd <val>Mandatory. Incompatible with –pwdfile. UVMS login account password.
- -pwdfile <val>Mandatory. Incompatible with –pwd. Full name of the file containing the encrypted password of the UVMS login account. The password must be encrypted with the command uniencryptpwd.
- -que <val>Optional. Filter by queue.
- -res <val>Optional. Filter by resource.
- -rul <val>Optional. Filter by rule.
- -ses <val>Optional. Filter by session.
- -sslOptional. Use SSL mode.
- -summaryOptional. Displays the content of the XML file on the screen.
- -trig <val>Optional. Filter by trigger (version 6).
- -tsk <val>Optional. Filter by task (version 6), all types (template or not).
- -tskmu <val>Optional. Filter by Management Unit of the tasks.
- -tsknotplOptional. Only usable with –tsk. For extracting non-template tasks only.
- -tskses <val>Optional. Filter by session of the tasks.
- -tsktplOptional. Only usable with –tsk. For extracting template tasks only.
- -tskupr <val>Optional. Filter by Uproc of the tasks.
- -upr <val>Optional. Filter by Uproc. If an Uproc containing a password variable is exported, the XML file contains the encrypted value.
- -user <val>Optional. Filter by user / submission account.
- -vses <val>Optional. Filter by session version.
- -vupr <val>Optional. Filter by Uproc version.
uniexp -area X -company UNIV62 -file "C:\temp\extract_UNIV62X.xml" -login admin -pwd admin -mshost FRWPMDEV56 -msport 4184 -node FRWPMDEV56 -full ======================================================================== Univiewer Management Server command to extract DUAS V5 into an XML file. ======================================================================== -mshost FRWPMDEV56 -msport 4184 -login admin -pwd ***** -company UNIV62 -node FRWPMDEV56 -area X -file C:\temp\extract_UNIV62X.xml -full true -user * -dom * -appl * -rul * -res * -class * -upr * -que * -mu * -ses * -cal * -jc * -bv * -jeses * -jeupr * -jemu * -jeuser * -qj * -qjuser * -qjmu * -qjque * -tskmu * -tsk * -summary false ***** OBJECT EXTRACTION ***** extracting users... extracting [administrator][adm] added extracting [LocalSystem] added extracting [eca] added extracted users: 3 extracting domains... extracting D added extracting I added extracted domains: 2 extracting applications... extracting U_ added extracted applications: 1 extracting rules... extracting CAL added ... extracted rules: 23 extracting resources... extracting FICHIER added ... extracted resources: 10 extracting uproc classes... extracting CLASSE added ... extracted uproc classes: 3 extracting uprocs... extracting [CL_EXT] added ... extracted uprocs: 28 extracting management units... extracting FRWPMDEV56 added ... extracted management units: 5 extracting queues... extracting SYS_BATCH added ... extracted queues: 2 extracting tasks... extracting [TASK1][SESSION][TEST1][FRWPMDEV56][false] added ... extracted tasks: 13 extracting sessions... extracting [SESSION] added ... extracted sessions: 2 extracting triggers... extracting [TEST] added extracted triggers: 1 extracting runbooks... extracting DOSSIER added extracted runbooks: 1 extracting calendars... extracting [false] added extracting [FRWPMDEV56][false] added extracted calendars: 2 extracting business views... extracting BV1.BV added ... extracted business views: 3 extracting job chains... extracting JC.JC added extracted job chains: 1 extracting job events... extracting [TEST1][SESSION][FRWPMDEV53][administrator] added ... extracted job events: 4 ================================== Command exits with return code  ==================================