Automate the deployment of software in your environments.
The core workflow in
Release Automation (Nolio)includes two parts: application design and application deployment.
The Designer creates the objects required to deploy an application, including:
- Application model
- Server types and components that represent the architecture of the application
- Processes that use actions, flows, and parameters to represent the application deployment logic
- Artifacts required to deploy the application
- Environments to which to deploy the application
For more information, see Design Applications.
To deploy the designer application, you create deployments using the following objects:
- Deployment templates that compile created processes as deployment steps
- Projects that represent a sprint or other development milestone
- Deployment plans that associates the deployment steps with an artifact package
- A deployment that deploys the deployment plan to any number of environments
For more information, see Deploy Applications.