March 2020 10.4
This release includes the following features and enhancements
DX APP Synthetic Monitor10.4 release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Ability to configure an HTTP proxy at the monitor level.
- Now you can use acustom proxyserver while creating a new monitor or edit the existing monitor to use a custom proxy.Supported Monitor Types:HTTP, HTTPS, Fullpage, Webdrive
- You must provide proxy details (protocol, address, port, username, password) for configuration.
- Support for Basic Digest Authentication in the Webdriver monitor. For more information, seeAuthentication typein Webdriver Monitor.
- Webdriver monitor supports all *Eval commands. For more information, seeSupported Selenium Commands-10.4section in Build WebDriver Scripts.
- Webdriver command-line interface supports an option to ignore SSL certificate checks. For more information, see Webdriver CLI.
- Improved Jmeter Errors validation - better handling of 401 HTTP Response.
The following defects were fixed in the current release:
- Querying an API script does not return the updated script.
- Filter graph by location - fixed performance.