December 2020, 10.6
Release Date:13 December 2020
This release includes the following features and enhancements, limitations, and issues resolved:
Features and Enhancements
The current release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Accessibility SupportASM is now WCAG compliant. All pages in ASM have accessibility support, Support for Screen readers, Keyboard navigation.
- New Full Page Monitor Agent for Testing (On-demand only)The New FPM agent that is based on Chrome, is built on the latest tech stack to support modern web pages. It improves network performance and metrics accuracy.
- HTTP / HTTPS MonitorSupport for Negative network tests has been added. Users can now configure ranges of accepted HTTP/HTTPS status codes such as ‘400,403-404’.
- Web Driver MonitorOption to enable ‘Quiescence’ to wait for all the active requests to complete before executing the next step.
- A new version of On-Premise Monitoring Station(OPMS)10.6 version of OPMS available. Contains numerous enhancements and customer fixes.
- Performance and Stability ImprovementsImproved performance of the monitor listing page for a huge number of monitors and folders. Improved stability of the scheduler to avoid gaps in logs.
The current release contains the following limitations:
- AlertingRussian and Chinese phone numbers are blocked
- All Public Tools DisabledTraceroute, Ping, DNS analysis, Check Website
- Missing proxy in docker configuration (OPMS only)
- Wrong proxy detection in Jmeter agent on CentOS / RH (OPMS only)
- OPMS installer configures Docker proxy based on the System proxy
- Certificate related errors in HTTPS monitor are final (no second opinion is triggered)
- Empty metrics in Jmeter agent