CA Network Flow Analysis is Missing the CA UIM Drill-back Link
The NFA Console screen is missing the CA UIM link after drilling in from CA UIM. The nfa_inventory logfile contains the error:
Unable to locate a wasp server to use for portal registration.
You have the following setup:
- CA UIM on one robot, UMP on another robot (same hub, different robots with different IP addresses)
- wasp has the same IP address as UMP (which is different from the IP address for CA UIM)
The nfa_inventory probe expects wasp to have the same IP address as CA UIM.
- Using a MySQL database editing tool (such as HeidiSQL), connect to CA NFA.
- For the reporter database, edit parameter_descriptions.
- For theportalURL, edit theDefaultValueto be the URL of wasp (UMP).http://<wasp_IP>:80/user/Save your changes.
- The CA UIM drill-back link appears in the NFA Console.Note: The logfile will still show that nfa_inventory is unable to locate a wasp server.