spectrumgtw (Spectrum Gateway)
The spectrumgtw (Spectrum Gateway) probe provides a bidirectional (UIM to DX NetOps Spectrum and DX NetOps Spectrum to UIM) integration between canm and sp enabling you to perform the following actions:
spectrumgtw(Spectrum Gateway) probe provides a bidirectional (UIM to DX NetOps Spectrum and DX NetOps Spectrum to UIM) integration between
CA Unified Infrastructure Managementand
CA Spectrumenabling you to perform the following actions:
- Export and correlate DX NetOps Spectrum Inventory from a Global Collection to UIM inventory.
- Bi-directional synchronization of alarms
- Bi-directional Clear / Update of alarms
- View symptomatic DX NetOps Spectrum alarms in the context for the root-cause alarm in UIM
- Ticket ID synchronization between DX NetOps Spectrum and UIM
- Synchronize UIM inventory to DX NetOps Spectrum
- The Ticket ID synchronization functionality only works if the ticketing system is configured on either DX NetOps Spectrum or UIM. If both have a ticketing system that is configured, the synchronization does not work and results in unexpected system behavior.
- When the ticketing system is configured on UIM, ensure that the custom property you select from the drill-down option matches the custom property that is configured in the Ticketing gateway probe.
From the Spectrum v10.1.2 release, the SNMP Gateway probe and SBGW / Southbound gateway are no longer recommended for alarms synchronization from UIM to DX NetOps Spectrum. We recommend using the Spectrum Gateway (spectrumgtw) probe for alarm synchronization from this release.
We recommend that you go through the DX NetOps Spectrum-UIM Integration using spectrumgtw probe - FACT SHEET to understand the changes to the integration whether you are new to this integration or an existing user.
For more information, see DX NetOps Spectrum - UIM Integration Compatibility Matrix: