Upgrade a Device Pack in DX NetOps Mediation Manager
You can upgrade a device pack by using the Web UI.
You can upgrade a device pack by using the
DX NetOpsWeb UI.
Follow these steps:
- Launch theDX NetOpsWeb Manager:http://<PrimaryMCMachineIP>:<web-port>Where <web-port> is the port number that is configured during theDX NetOpsinstallation, and <PrimaryMCMachine IP> is the IP address or hostname of the primary MultiController system.
- Enter the login credentials.Confirm that the working environment is CA eHealth.
- Click the Device Packs tab, select the subcomponent (Engine or Presenter) that you want to upgrade, and click Upgrade.
- Perform one of the following steps:
- If the Device Pack you want to upgrade is located in the Device Pack repository that is shipped with the current release ofDX NetOps, select the Device Repository checkbox.
- If the Device Pack you want to upgrade is not located in the Device Pack repository and resides in the local system, click Browse and locate the Device Pack.
- From the LocalController drop-down, select the LocalController where you want to upgrade the Device Pack.
- Select the ENGINE_<devicepack>.zip file that you want to upgrade and click Next.
- Provide the configuration parameters in Global External Variables and Component Configuration for the Engine or Presenter being upgraded.For more information about specific device pack configuration files, see the corresponding engine readme file by selecting Readme from the Web UI.
- Select Finish.The device pack is upgraded.