Select Environment, Language, and Help
The data that are collected and processed by
DX NetOpsis rendered in another environment. CA eHealth and CA Performance Management are the two environments that can be integrated with
DX NetOps. The options in the Web interface depend
DX NetOpson the environment selected.
You are prompted to select the environment when you log in to the web interface for the first time. However, you can change or update the environment anytime.
Selecting the Environment
After you install DX NetOps Mediation Manager, perform the following steps to select an environment.
- Launch DX NetOps Mediation Manager and click the environment name that appears at the top-right corner.
- Select the environment.
- (for CA Performance Management) Specify the CA Performance Center details.
- Click Save.
Changing or Updating the Environment
The name of the current environment appears at the top-right corner of the Management tab. To change the existing environment in which
DX NetOpsis installed or to update the parameters of the environment, click the environment name and specify the parameters.
When no environment is selected, Change/Update Environment appears on the top-right corner.
DX NetOpssupports the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Changing the Language
The name of the current language appears at the top-right corner of the Web UI. To change the existing language in which
DX NetOpsis installed, click the language and select a new language from the dialog.
The API link redirects to the page that has instructions to perform the following read-only operations using REST over HTTP:
- GET the installed and supported device packs
- GET the discovered devices
- GET the last performance poll data
DX NetOpsprovides link to access the device pack information file [DPInfo file] and also three channels to resolve their issues - Wiki, Support, and Communities.
Follow these steps:
- Click Help at the top-right corner.
- Select one of the following options:
- Click DX NetOps MM Wiki to accessDX NetOpsdocumentation in Wiki.
- Click Device Pack ReadMe to access the DPInfo file.
- Click About DX NetOps MM to access CA Support site andDX NetOpsuser communities.