View the Health of the System
The System Status page provides the following health statuses:
System Statuspage provides the following health statuses:
- Data Source SynchronizationView the overall health status of your data sources.
- Data AggregatorView the overall health status of the data aggregators.
- Data CollectorView the overall health status of your Data Collectors. TheData Collector Listshows the tenant and IP domain to which each data collector is assigned, and the data collector status and version. You can also see the total number of devices and components that each Data Collector installation is polling, and that are assigned to the data collector instance, including devices that are not currently polled. The administrator can see a list of data collector installations for all tenants. Tenant administrators can see only the data collector installations that are assigned to their tenant.
- VNA GatewayView the overall health status of your VNA Gateway.
- Scheduled Report RepositoryView the overall health status of your scheduled report repository.
- Report Generation ServicesView the overall health status of your Report Generation Services. The following operational statuses apply to the Report Generation services:
- Low Load0-1 reports are waiting to run.
- Medium Load2-5 reports are waiting to run.
- High Load6 or more reports are waiting to run.
- Alarm Status ServiceView the overall health status of your Alarm Status service.
- Usage DataView your overall usage data. To view details, click the the expand arrow to the right.For more information about how to configureDX NetOps Performance Managementto send usage data, see Configure to Send Usage Data.
- Network Flow AnalysisView the overall health status of yourNetwork Flow Analysiscomponents.
- OI ConnectorIf you have integratedDX NetOps Performance Managementand/orNetwork Flow Analysiswith DX Operational Intelligence (DX OI), you can view the health status of the integration.For more information about this integration, see Integrate with DX Operational Intelligence.
Follow these steps:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Hover overAdministration,Data Sources, and then clickSystem Status.
- To view details, click the expand arrow to the right of the overall health status.