NetOps Portal REST Web Services
You can programmatically perform the following tasks using the
NetOps PortalRESTful web services:
- Create and update user accounts.For more information, see Use NetOps Portal Web Services.
- Create containers for MSP customer sites ("tenants").For more information, see Tenants Web Service.
- Create and manage groups.For more information, see Groups Web Service.
- Import and export dashboards.For more information, see Dashboards Web Service.
- Manage data sources.For more information, see Data Sources Web Service.
- Create, edit, and delete SNMP profiles.
- Create IP domain definitions, and associate them with tenants.For more information, see Domains Web Service.
- Provide lists of all configuration items, such as custom user accounts, roles, or groups, that are already in the system.
For more information about how to use these web services, see Use NetOps Portal Web Services.