Learn about the basic features and use cases of the product.
DX NetOps Performance Managementmonitors, stores, analyzes, and displays information for assuring service quality across large, complex, multi-technology, multi-vendor network infrastructure. The solution helps the largest networks successfully monetize service offerings while lowering the cost and complexity of service.
Communications service providerscan use
DX NetOps Performance Managementto improve network monitoring and delivery of revenue-generating services, such as 4G LTE, Voice over LTE, Mobile Backhaul, Metro Ethernet, and more.
DX NetOps Performance Managementto assure underlying network services for applications that drive their internal business processes and revenue-generating customer interactions.
DX NetOps Performance Managementincludes the following key features:
- Very high-scale monitoring architecture on a platform that scales efficiently.The system architecture provides scale that supports the largest networks.You can get the system requirements to support your scale using theDX NetOps Performance ManagementSizing Tool.
- Unified multi-technology, multi-vendor device monitoring. Certifications for classic network devices and specialized carrier Ethernet, WiFi offloading, and mobile wireless equipment.DX NetOps Performance Managementsupports the common vendors, metrics, and components in your network infrastructure.For more information:The extensible certification model enables users to customize communication with monitored devices.
- Intelligent analytics, high-scale visualization, and fast processing for instant reporting. Flexible, easily customizable dashboards and reports.The customizable dashboards and views provide flexible visualization. For example, a regional manager uses a dashboard that pins views to each site group in that region and systems administrator uses a dashboard to monitor all servers. Dashboards show information that is scoped to customizable groups. Context pages show information that is related to a specific item in the system. Views provide visualization options.
- Extensible architecture for easy integration and automation.DX NetOps Performance Managementsupports downstream integration through the customer-facing OpenAPI.For more information, see OpenAPI.
- Predictive analytics to give a complete, unencumbered view of the network, and business key performance indicators.Configurable and dynamic projections provide insight into capacity planning and situations to watch.For more information, see Metric Projection.
- Support for modern network monitoring.DX NetOps Virtual Network Assuranceintegrates withDX NetOps Performance Managementand provides dashboards and views designed for modern network monitoring.For more information:
- About this integrated solution, see Integrate withDX NetOps Virtual Network Assurance.
DX NetOps Performance Managementincludes the following integrated solutions:
- Network Flow AnalysisMonitor interface performance and bandwidth utilization with insight into the traffic going through your network.For more information:
The following solutions contribute key features to
DX NetOps Performance Management:
- DX NetOps SpectrumMap network topology and create alarms from performance events.For more information:
- About this integrated solution, see Integrate withDX NetOps Spectrumfor Fault Management.
- AboutDX NetOps Spectrum, see theDX NetOps Spectrumdocumentation.
- DX NetOps Virtual Network AssuranceDX NetOps Virtual Network Assurance:
For more information aboutDX NetOps Virtual Network Assurance, see the DX NetOps documentation.
- Extends traditional network monitoring to the virtual network.
- Provides modern network monitoring for software-defined architectures and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Correlates logical network entities with physical resources.