Monitor System Health with CA Systems Performance for Infrastructure Managers
To monitor the health of the servers in your system that host the Data Repository, Data Aggregator, Data Collector, and npc, use the CA Systems Performance for Infrastructure Managers tool.
To monitor the health of the servers in your system that host the data repository, the data aggregator, the data collector, and
NetOps Portal, use the CA Systems Performance for Infrastructure Managers tool, a Linux SystemEdge agent. Monitoring system health is optional. You are not required to install this agent.
Install the agent on the distributed servers that you want to monitor. Use
NetOps Portalto discover the agent on these servers, and to visualize agent data, such as CPU, memory, file systems, and other critical resources for each server.
You can download the agent image, including a Readme that provides complete installation instructions, from the CA Support Download Center.
Follow these steps:
- In a web browser, navigate to support.ca.com.
- Log in with your email address and password. You must be a registered user on www.ca.com to access the Support pages.The Support home page opens.
- SelectDownload Center,Download Products.
- Enter CA Systems Performance for Infrastructure Managers in theEnter the Product Name herefield.
- Select12.8from theSelect a Releasedrop-down list.
- SelectSP 02from theSelect a Gen leveldrop-down list.
- ClickGo.The download links appear for the CA Systems Performance for Infrastructure Managers - MULTI-PLATFORM UNIX and Windows.