Post Installation Tasks
This section describes the configuration tasks that are required post installation:
Tenant and User Creation
After the installation, the next step is to login to the Cluster Management console as a Master Administrator and create the tenant.
Follow these steps:
- Login to the Cluster Management console using the URL (http://apmservices-gateway.<domain>/dxiportal) provided at the end of the install process (or tail theinstall.logfile in the installer script folder).tail -f install.log .... 2019-09-19 13:30:51,943 INFO - To create your first tenant, open this URL: https://<apmservices-gateway.hostname>/dxiportal.
- Provide the following details at the prompt:
- Tenant Id: masteradmin
- Username: masteradmin
- Password: The master admin password that you provided during the installation. If the password does not work, trymaster1234!which is the default password. If the password gets locked after several attempts, see thesection.Troubleshooting the InstallationThe Cluster Management console is displayed.
- In the left navigation pane, selectTenant Services, and then select+ Add Tenant.
- Provide the requested information to create a tenant. For more information, see thesection.Create and Manage TenantsOnce the tenant is created, you can access the DX Platform capabilities.
- To access the DX Platform capabilities, you must log out of the Cluster Management console as a Master Administrator.
- Using the same URL, log back in as a Tenant Administrator that you created earlier.