Configure the Authentication Mechanisms Using the SSO Configuration Tool
You can can control the authentication mechanisms that
NetOps Portaluses using the Single Sign-On Configuration (SSOConfig), and view them in
NetOps Portal. This article details how to configure the settings in SSOConfig.
For more information about how to view these settings using
NetOps Portal, see Configure the Authentication Mechanisms.
Follow these steps:
- Open a terminal session on theNetOps Portalhost (as root or with thesudocommand).
- Launch the Single Sign-On Configuration tool by issuing the./SsoConfigcommand in the following directory:<installation_directory>/PerformanceCenter/opt/CAis the default installation directory.You are prompted to select an option. The available options correspond to data source running on the local server.Use the following commands as needed while you are selecting settings:
- b(go back to the previous menu)
- Enter1for the1. DX NetOpsoption to configureNetOps Portal(CAPC) security settings.You are prompted to choose a configuration option.
- Enteroneof the following authentication mechanisms:
- To enable LDAP authentication, enter1. LDAP Authentication.For more information about how to enable LDAP authentication, see Enable LDAP/LDAPS Authentication.
- To configure Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 authentication, enter2. SAML2 Authentication.For more information about how to configure SAML 2.0 authentication, see Configure SAML 2.0 Support Using the SSO Configuration Tool.
The authentication mechanism is configured.