View performance information and configure dashboards and reports.
DX NetOps Performance Managementmonitors the health of your environment, including networks, applications, and devices. To display the relevant data,
DX NetOps Performance Managementuses dashboards and context pages. Both types of pages include views that show different information about your infrastructure.
NetOps Portalis the web user interface for
DX NetOps Performance Management. Use
NetOps Portalto view infrastructure data, configure, collect, and perform administrative tasks. Use
NetOps Portalwith any modern web browser.
The following video shows the login process and provides more information about the authentication process:
Follow these steps:
- Open a web browser.
- In the address field, enter the following address:http://PC_host:8181
- PC_hostThe IP address or hostname of theNetOps Portalhost
- 8181The default port number forNetOps Portal
- Specify yourNetOps Portalusername and password.
- (Optional) SelectRemember me on this computerto save your login session for 15 days. This option prevents your session from being deleted when you log out, time out, or you close the browser.
- ClickLog In.TheNetOps Portalconsole opens to your home dashboard.