Configure the Port and Website for HTTPS
Update the default website scheme and port to match the encryption settings.
Update the default website scheme and port to match the encryption settings. This ensures that
NetOps Portalproperly redirects to the correct port and scheme for Single Sign-On (SSO), and the reverse. By default, SSO uses Port 8381.
Perform the steps in this procedure on every server where a data source is installed.
Follow these steps:
- Launch the Single Sign-On Configuration tool by running the./SsoConfigcommand in the following directory:InstallDirectory/PerformanceCenter/opt/CAis the default installation directory.You are prompted to select an option.Use the following commands as needed while you are changing settings:
- b(go back to the previous menu)
- Enter1to selectNetOps Portal(CAPC).
- Enter4to configure Single Sign-On.You are prompted to specify the priority.
- Enter one of the following options:
You are prompted to select a property to configure.
- 1. Remote ValuePropagates these settings to the data sources that are registered to this instance ofNetOps Portal, including the Event Manager service, which embeds theNetOps Portalthe URL.NetOps Portaluses these settings only if a correspondingLocal Overridevalue is not present.To include the correctNetOps PortalURL in threshold event email messages, configure the scheme or port to include using this setting.
- 2. Local OverrideOverrides a setting on thisNetOps Portalinstance. This setting takes precedence over theRemote Valuesetting and the default settings.
- Enter the following properties:
- 12. SchemeSpecifies the scheme. Enterhttps.
- 13. PortSpecifies the port. Enter8382.For more information about the ports to use for secured communication, see Review Installation Requirements and Considerations.
- Return to the SSO Configuration/NetOps Portalmenu by enteringbtwice.
- Enter3to configureNetOps Portal(DX NetOps) security settings, then complete the following:
For more information about how to configure these security settings, see Configure the Basic Security Settings Using the SSO Configuration Tool.
- Specifyhttpsas the URL scheme for access to theNetOps Portalwebsite (the6. Web Site Schemeproperty).
- Specify8182as the URL port for all access to theNetOps Portalwebsite (the8. Web Site Portproperty).
- Enterqto quit.