Integrate CA Business Intelligence
The cabi integration with capm offers access to cabi reports and dashboards through npc.
CA Business Intelligenceintegration with
CA Performance Managementoffers access to
CA Business Intelligencereports and dashboards through
CA Business Intelligence(CABI) reports for
CA Performance Managementoffer portable graphical representations of
CA Performance Managementperformance metrics. To run a
CA Business Intelligencereport for
CA Performance Management, install the
CA Business IntelligenceJasperReports Server.
CA Performance Managementcontent is delivered through a Connector for the
CA Business IntelligenceJasperReports Server. For more information, see Install CA Business Intelligence Reports and Dashboards.
CA Business Intelligencedoes not support FIPS-compliant encryption. If you enable FIPS-compliant encryption, you cannot register or use
CA Business Intelligence. For more information, see FIPS-Compliant Encryption.
Run and access reports based on your
CA Performance Managementproduct privileges. View
CA Business Intelligencedashboards in
Performance Centerto evaluate performance metrics including high-level representations of your sites and their monitored devices. For more information, see CA Business Intelligence Reports and Dashboards.
CA Performance Managementintegrates with
CA Business Intelligencein two ways:
- CA Performance Managementconnects to a standaloneCA Business Intelligenceinstance. In this deployment,CA Business Intelligencecontains onlyCA Performance Managementdata.
- TheUnified Dashboards and Reporting for Infrastructure Managementsolution lets you integrate a single instance ofCA Business Intelligencewith the following products:
- CA Performance Management
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management
- CA Spectrum
- CA Service Operations Insight
Sharing a single instance of
CA Business Intelligencereduces the number of
CA Business Intelligenceinstances that you are required to deploy and maintain. Sharing
CA Business Intelligencealso enables dashboards that span multiple products, giving you a new level of insight. For more information, see Unified Dashboards and Reporting for Infrastructure Management.
Verify the Prerequisites
- The supportedCA Business IntelligenceJasperReports Server versions
- The required third-party tools for theCA Business IntelligenceJasperReports Server installation
- TheCA Business IntelligenceJasperReports Server installation procedure