View performance information and configure dashboards and reports.
CA Performance Managementmonitors the health of your environment, including networks, applications, and devices. To display the relevant data,
CA Performance Managementuses dashboards and context pages. Both types of pages include views that show different information about your infrastructure. For more information, see the following pages:
Performance Centeris the web user interface for
CA Performance Management. Use
Performance Centerto view infrastructure data, configure, collect, and perform administrative tasks.
Performance Centeris supported in modern web browsers.
The following video shows the login process and provides more information about the authentication process:
Follow these steps:
- Open a web browser.
- In the address field, enter the following address:http://PC_host:8181
- PC_hostThe IP address or hostname of thePerformance Centerhost
- 8181The default port number forPerformance Center
- Specify yourPerformance Centerusername and password.
- (Optional) SelectRemember me on this computerto save your login session for 15 days. This option prevents your session from being deleted when you log out, time out, or you close the browser.
- ClickLog In.ThePerformance Centerconsole opens to your home dashboard.