Add CA Spectrum Users
You can add sp users from the sp Control Panel.
You can add
CA Spectrumusers from the
CA SpectrumControl Panel.
For more information, see the OneClick Administration section.
Follow these steps:
- Open theCA SpectrumControl Panel usingoneof the following methods depending on the platform you are using:
- Linux: /usr/SPECTRUM/bin/SCP
- Windows: Start, Program Files, CA,CA SpectrumControl Panel.
- Click Start .The starts.
- Select Control, Users from the main menu.The Users dialog opens.
- Click Create to create the desired user.The Create dialog opens.
- Type the user's name in the User Name field.If you are using LDAP, user names inCA Spectrummust exactly match those in LDAP.
- Type a password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.This password is only used if LDAP is not enabled.
- Click OK.The Create dialog closes.
- Click Close.TheCA Spectrumuser is created.