Locater Search for Wireless Controller and Access Points
You can use pre-configured searches to locate entities in the CA Spectrum database that are related to Wireless technologies quickly. The searches are grouped under the WLC Manager folder in the Locater tab of the Navigation panel, as shown below:
You can use pre-configured searches to locate entities in the CA Spectrum database that are related to Wireless technologies quickly. The searches are grouped under the
WLC Managerfolder in the
Locatertab of the
Navigationpanel, as shown below:
The following searches are specific to Wireless models:
Locates all devices that are modeled in the CA Spectrum database that have been identified as serving the specified role in one of the following searches:
- Access Points associated
- To WLC IP -This search will return all Access Points associated with the specified WLC IP address.
- To WLC Name -This search will return the Access Points associated with all WLCs whose model name matches the specified text.
- All APs- This search will return all access points modeled under the specified landscape(s).
- All WLCs- This search will return all the WLC devices under the specified landscape(s).
Follow these steps, to view Access Points associated to WLC IP/ WLC Name:
- Navigate toLocatertab,WLC Manager, Access Points associated to and select one of the following:
- TO WLC IP
- TO WLC NAME
- Specify the WLC IP Address/ WLC Name in the relevant dialog box.
- Do one of the following:
- ClickLandscapesbutton to filter the landscapes you wish to search against.
- ClickListbutton to import or enter values against which you wish to search.
- ClickOK.The results matching your query is displayed.