Connect the Performance View to a Different SpectroSERVER
In a distributed ss environment, you can change the ss to which Performance View is connected.
In a distributed
SpectroSERVERenvironment, you can change the
SpectroSERVERto which Performance View is connected.
Follow these steps:
- Click the ChangeSpectroSERVER) icon on the toolbar .The SelectSpectroSERVERdialog opens.
- (Optional) Filter the list of servers by taking one of the following steps:
- To exclude servers whose names do not contain a specific text string, select Filter from the list. Enter the string in the text box.
- To parse the list for servers whose names contain a specific text string, select Search from the list. Enter the string in the text box. The first server that matches the criteria is highlighted. Click Next to cycle through the servers that match.
- Select theSpectroSERVERto connect to Performance View, and click OK.The SelectSpectroSERVERdialog closes. The Performance View is now connected to theSpectroSERVERthat you selected.