Service Pack and Patch Install
DX NetOps Spectrumengineering is committed to provide high-quality enhancements and features with each service pack to delight its customers and add value to their experience.
DX NetOps Spectrumengineering is committed to providing high-quality enhancements and features with each service pack to delight its customers and add value to their experience.
Each service pack includes all maintenance published prior to this update. By installing the service pack, you ensure that your systems are current on maintenance for release 10.3.0.
Certification Packs and Bi-Monthly Packs Changes Included
Currently, no BMPs are available for 10.4.1.
10.4.0_BMP_10.4.001pack includes various fixes. See the Bi-Monthly Patches (BMPs) on 10.4 for more information on the defects and fixes in the pack.
10.3.2_BMP_10.3.201pack includes various fixes. See the Bi-Monthly Patches (BMPs) on 10.3.2 for more information on the defects and fixes in the pack.
The 10.3.1_BMP_10.3.102 includes the 10.3.1_BMP_10.3.101 fixes and fixes for other defects. See the Bi-Monthly Patches (BMPs) on 10.3.1 for more information on the defects and fixes in the cert pack.
10.3.0_BMP_10.3.001fixes and other defects. See the Bi-Monthly Patches (BMPs) on 10.3 for more information on the defects and fixes in the cert packs.
It is not recommended any patch be installed unless you have the problem the patch is meant to resolve, or anticipate having the problem.
If you are on 9.2.x, upgrade to 9.3 or above to directly upgrade to 10.2 first, and then to the latest service pack release (such as 10.2.3). Installing a base version, such as 10.2.0, is mandatory before installing a service pack.
Install Service Pack
- Go to the casupport.broadcom.com site.
- From theMenudrop-down list, selectDownload Management.
- EnterCA Spectrum– Core / SPECTROServerin the search bar.
- Now select the release and version for download. For example:
- You must download and install the ”Akamai NetSession Interface” before obtaining the product zip file. To download the zip file, change the settings from FTP to Enhanced Download Manager. This option is found on the top right corner of the page underChange Download Preference.
Post Install Tasks
After upgrading to 10.2.3, you must install CABI 4.1 SP3 for generating reports. The 10.0 release is not compatible with earlier versions of CABI. CABI 4.1 SP3 is a fresh installation and it does not support upgrades from CABI 4.1 SP3.x. For more information, see Upgrade CABI section.
- 10.2.3 supports JasperReports Server for generating reports. For more information, see CABI JasperReports Server (Windows) and CABI JasperReports Server Integration withDX NetOps Spectrum.
- To see the CABI (BOXI), CABI (JasperReports Server) compatibility with 10.2 and earlier versions ofDX NetOps Spectrum, refer Integration Compatibility.