To accommodate the diverse information requirements in your organization, you can generate various reports. sp reports are grouped into report packs. Each report pack includes predefined reports that provide a specific type of information about your network assets.
To accommodate the diverse information requirements in your organization, you can generate various reports.
DX NetOps Spectrumreports are grouped into report packs. Each report pack includes predefined reports that provide a specific type of information about your network assets.
Standard report packs include the following types of reports:
- AlarmAlarm reports generate historical information about alarm events for assets in the IT infrastructure. Alarm reports can assess the network health, identify alarm trends, find recurring or cyclical problems, and locate assets with past alarms.
- AssetAsset reports generate information about the inventory of assets in the IT infrastructure, including information about asset port availability and asset firmware versions. Asset reports can be used to determine how vendor products are distributed throughout the infrastructure. You can assess whether they are being used effectively and can identify opportunities for improvement.
- AvailabilityAvailability reports provide historical information about uptime and downtime for assets in the IT infrastructure. A Projected-Availability report lets you determine the downtime that assets can sustain before they violate a threshold or SLA.Note:Consult aDX NetOps SpectrumReporting administrator for information about exemptions for planned outages or outages that occur on holidays.
- EventEvent reports provide information aboutDX NetOps Spectrumevents that are generated forDX NetOps Spectrummodels. You can generate event reports for all models or for selected models. You can also generate reports that contain ranked lists of the most frequently occurring events during specific time periods. Event filtering options let you supply event codes to include or exclude from all event reports.
Upgrade reports include the following reports:
- Legacy ReportsLegacy reports are scheduled reports that are migrated from previousDX NetOps SpectrumReporting versions during an upgrade.
DX NetOps SpectrumReporting also supports the following optional report packs:
- Network Configuration Management (NCM)Network Configuration Management (NCM) reports provide information about network configuration activities that NCM recorded. For more information, see the Network Configuration Manager section.NCM must be installed with OneClick to enable the NCM reports. There are no out of the box reports for NCM, a Jasper customer, can use the NCM domain to create their reports (ad hoc reports).
- Response TimeResponse Time reports provide information about response time test results and analysis thatDX NetOps SpectrumService Performance Manager compiled. The Response Time report pack includes trend and exception reports which help you troubleshoot response time issues before they become problems for end-users. Reports graphically depict past performance and trends in response times. Exception or Top N reports detail the areas where proactive action can be taken to avoid critical issues. For more information, see the Service Performance Manager section.DX NetOps SpectrumService Performance Manager must be installed with OneClick to enable the Response Time reports.
- Service and SLAService and SLA reports provide summary and historical information about service and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The reports focus on service customer models that are created and managed withDX NetOps SpectrumService Manager. Service and SLA reports enable you to track service assets, gauge service health, and analyze results to determine how to improve service performance.Service Manager must be installed with OneClick to enable the Service and SLA reports.
- Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) Reports(available if theDX NetOps SpectrumVPLS Manager application is installed with OneClick)DX NetOps SpectrumVPLS Manager is aDX NetOps Spectrumadd-on management application for service providers who are deploying VPLS technology. By integratingDX NetOps SpectrumVPLS Manager withDX NetOps SpectrumReporting, you can view reports for monitoring the health of your VPLS environment. For more information, see the VPLS Manager Solution section.