The Schedule Subview
The Schedule subview automates the association process and lets you implement alarm notification policies according to a schedule. For example, if you want an alarm application to take action in response to an alarm during the evening, you can create a special evening policy and can schedule the association of this policy with the application for 6 PM every day. You can then schedule the association of a different daytime policy with the same application for 7 AM every day. The Schedule subview lets you perform scheduled associations. You can avoid manually associating a new policy each time you want a change in alarm filtering.
You can verify the results of operations that were performed by the Schedule subview on the Events tab in OneClick.
Schedule an Association
You can schedule a policy association with an application in OneClick.
Follow these steps:
- Click the Locater tab in the Navigation panel of the OneClick Console.
- Select SANM, All Applications and click (Launch the selected search).The Select Landscape to Search dialog opens.
- Select the landscapes to include in your search, and click OK..The existing applications display in the Contents panel on the right.
- Select the SANM application whose policy you want to schedule.
- In the Component Detail panel, expand the Scheduled Policies menu under the Information tab and click (Opens a dialog to schedule a policy to the current policy).The Select Policy And Schedule dialog opens.
- Select a policy, select a schedule, and click OK.The scheduled policy displays in the Scheduled Policies table.You can create custom policies and schedules by clicking the Create buttons.