DX NetOps SpectrumMobile lets you view the alarms through your mobile devices. This application is built on the Sencha framework and it supports both the iOS and Android platforms. The application displays detailed information of alarms such as landscape, description, date, and time. You can configure the application to poll the
DX NetOps Spectrumwebserver periodically and to obtain the recent alarms. The application lets you perform alarm actions such as view, search, filter, acknowledge, and assign troubleshooter. To connect the application to the OneClick server, you must specify the host name or IP address of the OneClick server host and the server port number.
The application lets you view the top alarms through your mobile devices. You can download the mobile application from App Store or Play Store.
- iOS version 8 or higher
- Android version 4.1 or higher
This application runs on the Flutter framework. The application contacts the OneClick server using REST API to obtain the alarm-related information. The OneClick server collects the alarm information from the SpectroSERVER through CORBA.
The latest version of the application includes the following enhancements:
- Support for the alarms filtering capability.
- CPU/memory performance graph support for the SNMP devices.
- Ability to view events for the devices generated in the last four hours.
- Ability to change the device state to the maintenance mode.
- Ability to search the devices on the server.
- Support for the global collection alarm and device views.
- Support for the dark mode theme.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.