Troubleshooting CABI JasperReports Server Integration
Unified JasperSoft reports integrate successfully with
DX NetOps Spectrum, but shows no reports in the repository.
DX NetOps Spectrumintegrates successfully, but then shows no reports in the repository.
To avoid performance problems of the default values, add the following changes to the mySQL parameters:
- Change the mySQL configuration at \my.cnf (Linux) or my.ini / my-spectrum.cnf (Windows).
- Search for “max_allowed_packet”.Before change : max_allowed_packet=1MAfter Change : max_allowed_packet=16M
- Save the file and re-start the mySQL server. Once it is up, perform the integration step, on the OC web administration page "Jasper integration" once more. Once it completes successfully, log into Jaspersoft and check for the reports.
For more information refer to CABI JasperReports Server and
DX NetOps Spectrumintegration related support article.
DX NetOps SpectrumOneClick is in the https mode and the user cross launches
DX NetOps Spectrumfrom JasperReports Server, that results in a bad request exception.
To avoid the bad request exception:
- Navigate to the Administrator > Report manager > Preferences page.
- Update the OneClick server entry to https.
After updating the OneClick server entry to https, the bad request exception is not seen. Once the entries are updated, under 'Preferences' page, the values are saved in the registry table.