Change Your Password
As an account contact user, you can now change your own password in UIM 20.3.3. If the "Change Password" ACL is enabled for an account, then the related account contact users can change their own password. This ability reduces the chances of the password getting compromised.
The following video shows how you can quickly access the option in the UI:
Follow these steps:
- Log in to Operator Console (OC) with your credentials.
- Locate the Change Password option in the top-right area of the UI (under the logged-in user name). The following screenshot shows the required information:
- Click the Change Password option.The Change Password dialog opens.
- Enter information in the following fields:
- Old Password: Enter your existing password.
- New Password: Enter the new password.
- Confirm Password: Confirm the new password.
- Click Save.A confirmation message displays stating that the password has been changed.
- Click the Close button to close the dialog.
You have successfully changed your own password.