Integrating Other Products
Includes integration with other products for customized monitoring solutions.
You can integrate CA UIM with other products for customized monitoring solutions.
Log Analytics streamlines the log analysis process and helps you troubleshoot faster and more effectively by:
- Collecting and aggregating logs from multiple sources (individual servers, devices, and applications). You can gain insights from data using analytics dashboards.
- Providing out-of-the-box dashboards (blueprints) based on the collected data for supported log types and patterns.
- Providing full text search on all the stored log files.
- Performing near real-time and historical search on all the log data from one centralized location.
- Performing a periodic query of the log data and sending notifications (alarm, email, and snmp) when matches are found. You can also save and schedule a log query or pattern to receive notifications when a match is found.
CA Application Delivery Analysis
CA Application Delivery Analysis provides a consistent and common set of service quality metrics that can help prove the performance of applications delivered over the network, validate the impact of changes and solve problems faster. It can provide your organization with an in-depth understanding of application response time and how the network impacts the end-use, helping you ensure an optimal experience and improve application performance management.
CA Cloud Monitor
The CA Cloud Monitor allows you to access the online service that monitors your sites, servers, and applications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CA Cloud Service Management
CA Cloud Service Management is a full-featured service management solution. CA Cloud Service Management provides action-based workflows in accordance with ITIL standards that allow you to coordinate incident response and proactive IT management.
CA Network Flow Analysis
CA Network Flow Analysis is a network traffic monitoring solution that can help you optimize your network infrastructure for better application performance. With enhanced visibility into your network’s applications, hosts, conversations and QoS information, you can proactively manage your network to reduce outages, solve problems faster and ensure efficient and cost-effective operations.
Flow Analysis is designed to track all network traffic and provide an enterprise-wide view of your flow data. This visibility can help your organization make network performance decisions.
CA SiteMinder can provide your organization enterprise-class secure single sign-on (SSO) and flexible identity access management so that your organization can authenticate users and control access to Web applications and portals.
CA Spectrum is a services and infrastructure management system that monitors the state of managed elements. Spectrum collects and stores status information from these elements, such as fault and performance data. CA Spectrum continually analyzes this information to track conditions within the computing infrastructure. If an abnormal condition is detected, the product isolates it, alerts you to it and presents the possible causes of the condition and solutions to correct it.