Upgrade Monitoring Configuration Service Templates
For complete instructions to upgrade the Monitoring Configuration Service (MCS) templates, see the mon_config_service Release Notes in Probes Documentation. For information about how to migrate and convert existing legacy MCS templates to enhanced templates, see Configure Alarm Thresholds in MCS.
Additionally, review the following information to know more about specific scenarios related to enhanced templates.
- Upgrading from a previous version to the current version.
- If MCS profiles are already available for older MCS templates before the upgrade:
- Enhanced templates will not be visible in UMP by default.
- If you migrate these existing legacy profiles to the latest legacy template, enhanced templates will be visible in UMP.
- If no MCS profiles are available for older MCS templates before the upgrade, then the new legacy and enhanced templates will be visible in UMP.
- For new 9.0.2 installation.
- Both legacy and enhanced templates are visible in UMP.
For more information about how to work with enhanced templates, see Configure Alarm Thresholds in MCS.