Customize Page Appearance
You can quickly customize the look of your API Portal pages by modifying visual elements.
You can quickly customize the look of your API Portal pages by modifying the visual elements.
Apply your customization to all organizations by creating a custom global theme. Apply customization to a specific organization by selecting the organization.
To customize the page appearance:
- From the dashboard, selectAppearance.
- To customize the page appearance for:
- All organizations, selectManage Global Theme.
- A specific organization, select the organization.
Restore Defaultsbutton at the bottom of the Manage Global Theme page has no confirmation dialog. If you select the button, all values are reset to the out-of-box defaults without confirmation.
Imagesto select and upload the favicon, and header/footer images for your Portal pages, as shown in the following example. To avoid a white box around your logo, make the PNG background transparent.
Select the navigation item and customize the text label for the navigation item that displays in the
Publishmenu located at the top of your page.
You can edit labels after you define and save them, by clicking
editin the text box for the navigation item.
The following image shows this link:
- Select theVersion Numberto display the Portal version number on the login screen.
- SelectCA Copyrightto display the CA copyright information on the page footer.The following image shows the CA Copyright:
- Select theCookie Consentcheckbox, and then selectEdit.
- Select the font and font size.
- (Optional) Replace the default text to add your own. Maximum word limit: 400 characters.
- Set hyperlinks (if any). Maximum hyperlinks: Two.
- SelectApply Changes.This banner is displayed in all the pages of Portal until the user selects the close icon to hide the banner.