Access API Hub
The method you use to access API Hub depends on your role. Publishers (Portal Admins, API Owners, and Org Publishers) typically access API Hub from
Layer7 API Developer Portal. Org Users (Org Publishers, Org Admins, and Developers) and other API consumers, such as partners, access API Hub directly using a URL.
Access API Hub from API Portal
You can access the standard API Hub from
Layer7 API Developer Portal.
Follow these steps:
- Log in toLayer7 API Developer Portalas a Portal Admin.
- Do one of the following:
- (If only the standard API Hub exists) To access the standard API Hub, from the menu bar, selectAPI Hub.
- (If yourLayer7 API Developer Portalteam has customized and extended API Hub):
- To access a customized API Hub, from the menu bar, selectAPI Hub, and then select the customized API Hub that you want to access from the drop-down.
- To access the standard API Hub, selectAPI Hub (default)from the drop-down.
Access API Hub Directly
You can access the
standardAPI Hub by appending
/apihub/#/loginto the end of the
Layer7 API Developer PortalURL. For a
customizedAPI Hub, you can access it using the URL for the customized API Hub site that the
Layer7 API Developer Portalteam shared with you. The URL includes the registered hostname, for example:
If you are unsure of the URL for the customized API Hub site, contact the Portal Admin.