Export a Certificate
To export a certificate from the federated gateway trust store:
To export a certificate from the federated gateway trust store
- In the Policy Manager, select[Tasks] > Certificates, Keys, and Secrets > Manage Certificates
- Select the certificate to export and then click [Properties]. The Certificate Properties dialog appears.
- Click [Export] and then specify a file name and location for the exported certificate.
- Click [Save].The certificate is exported.
- Click [Cancel] to close the Certificate Properties dialog, then click [Close] to close the Manage Certificates dialog.