Install, Configure, Upgrade
This section provides detailed information on getting your Gateway up and running. It includes instructions on all form factors of the .
This section provides detailed information on getting your Gateway up and running. It includes instructions on all form factors of the
The following terms are used throughout this section:
- "Gateway" refers to theAPI Gateway
- "Policy Manager" refers to theAPI Gateway- Policy Manager
- "Appliance" refers to both the physical or virtual form factors of theAPI Gateway, unless noted
Audience and Assumptions
These instructions are intended for facility coordinators, security managers, and other IT infrastructure staff familiar with:
- The hardware and software infrastructure that will be used with the CA API Management products, such as firewalls, Layer 2 or Layer 3 switches, routers, Load Balancers, databases, identity management or access control systems, application servers, and more.
- Advanced TCP-IP and internetworking concepts, web services, and user management knowledge.
- (For Software Gateways) Advanced knowledge of the host operating system.