Product Accessibility Features
CA Technologies is committed test to ensuring that all customers, regardless of ability, can successfully use its products and supporting documentation to accomplish vital business tasks.
CA Technologies is committed to ensuring that all customers, regardless of ability, can successfully use its products and supporting documentation to accomplish vital business tasks.
You can use the following accessibility features with the
Layer7 API Gateway- Policy Manager:
The Policy Manager offers accessibility enhancements in the following areas:
To increase visibility on your computer display, you can adjust the following options:
- Screen resolutionDefines the pixel count to enlarge objects on the screen.
- Cursor width and blink rateDefines the cursor width or blink rate, which makes the cursor easier to find or minimize its blinking.
- High contrast schemesDefines color combinations. You can select colors that are easier to see.
Use sound as a visual alternative or to make computer sounds easier to hear or distinguish by adjusting the following options:
- VolumeSets the computer sound up or down.
- WarningsDefines visual warnings.
- NoticesDefines the aural or visual cues when accessibility features are turned on or off.
- SchemesAssociates computer sounds with specific system events.
You can make the following keyboard adjustments:
- Mouse KeysControl the mouse with the keyboard
- Sticky KeysDefines the modifier key, such as Shift, Ctrl, Alt, or the Windows Logo key, for shortcut key combinations. Sticky keys remain active until another key is pressed.
- Toggle KeysDefines tones when pressing certain keys.
- Filter KeysDefines how quickly a character repeats when a key is struck.
You can use the following options to make your mouse faster and easier to use:
- Click SpeedDefines how fast to click the mouse button to make a selection.
- Click LockSets the mouse to highlight or drag without holding down the mouse button.
- Reverse ActionSets the reverse function controlled by the left and right mouse keys.
- Blink RateDefines how fast the cursor blinks or if it blinks at all.
- Pointer OptionsLet you complete the following actions:
- Hide the pointer while typing
- Show the location of the pointer
- Set the speed that the pointer moves on the screen
- Choose the pointer's size and color for increased visibility
- Move the pointer to a default location in a dialog
The following table lists the keyboard shortcuts that the Policy Manager supports:
Show Assertion Numbers
View Inputs and Outputs
Go to Assertion
Save and Activate
Help (displays online documentation)