Install, Configure, Upgrade
This section describes how to install and configure the gateway and its accompanying Policy Manager. You learn how to configure a Gateway cluster and how to auto provision a Gateway.
This section describes how to install and configure the
CA API Gatewayand its accompanying Policy Manager. You learn how to configure a Gateway cluster and how to auto provision a Gateway.
The following terms are used throughout this section:
- "Gateway" refers to theAPI Gateway
- "Policy Manager" refers to theAPI Gateway- Policy Manager
- "Appliance" refers to both the Hardware or Virtual form factors of theAPI Gateway, unless noted
Audience and Assumptions
These instructions are intended for facility coordinators, security managers, and other IT infrastructure staff familiar with:
- The hardware and software infrastructure that will be used with the CA API Management products, such as firewalls, Layer 2 or Layer 3 switches, routers, Load Balancers, databases, identity management or access control systems, application servers, and more.
- Advanced TCP-IP and internetworking concepts, web services, and user management knowledge.
- (For Software Gateways) Advanced knowledge of the host operating system.