Selecting Cipher Suites
The Cipher Suite Configuration dialog is used to specify which outbound TLS cipher suites you want to enable on the gateway for a specific target host.
The Cipher Suite Configuration dialog is used to specify which outbound TLS cipher suites you want to enable on the
CA API Gatewayfor a specific target host.
To select cipher suites to use:
- You can select which cipher suites to enable in any of the following areas:
CA API Gateway. Note that the cipher suites visible to you depend on the security configuration of your Gateway.
- Click [Cipher Suites] on the Edit HTTP Options dialog. For more information, see "Add an HTTP Option" under Manage HTTP Options.
- Click [Cipher Suites] on the [Connection] tab of the HTTP(S) Routing Properties. For more information, see "Configuring the [Connection] Tab" under Route via HTTP(S) Assertion.
- SelectUse SSLoption and click [Cipher Suites] on the Cassandra Connection Properties. For more information, see?Manage Cassandra Connections.
- Specify the order of the cipher suites to use:
- Select one or more lines and use [Move Up] and [Move Down] to reorder the cipher suites.
- Select [Uncheck All] to quickly remove all selections so that you can specify the suite(s) you want to use.
- Select [Use Default List] to reset the list to the default set of cipher suites. Thedefaultsuites are those that are least likely to cause compatibility issues with target servers.
- Filter the cipher suite list by typing into the field.Tip:The search is not case sensitive.
- Click [OK] when done.